User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: About Riley

KC certainly enjoys torturing everyone on the issue. The only thing I know for sure is there hasn't been nearly enough Riley this season. Free Riley!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    I think Riley is bisexual or maybe just really good at playing hard-to-get. I can't believe she's a lesbian after she flirted so much with Angel in the locker rooms in Chapter 10. I think in the end, they'll get together. *Fingers crossed*

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Playing hard to get is one thing. But keep in mind she never let angel look. Pegs, the shy girl, let bothe Kelly and Michel look. Sorry hun but riley is liking the taco

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    She's binge drinking
    SPOILER 

Poor Riley

P.S. Flirting doesn't equate to attraction. I flirt with my male friends all the time and it doesn't mean anything.
    Last edited by mascaria; May 30th, 2011 at 04:38 PM.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RoA Overlord View Post
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned (im feeling too lazy to read eight pages of posts) but am i the only one that thought Riley was asian for the first few episodes until she said she was French???
    My mother in law is French, the accent is perfect (The voice actor is actually French). But then again if you have't really heard it before.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    My mother in law is French, the accent is perfect (The voice actor is actually French). But then again if you have't really heard it before.
    I also knew she was French the second I heard her accent. But I also took two years of French.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    One other.

Chapter 2 Part 2 @ dinner Michael sees how hot lizzie is and muses to himself

I think even Riley was taken aback. It made me think, maybe Sauls remarks were not too far off the mark. Or something like that.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    I think Riley is bisexual or maybe just really good at playing hard-to-get. I can't believe she's a lesbian after she flirted so much with Angel in the locker rooms in Chapter 10. I think in the end, they'll get together. *Fingers crossed*
    I actually agree with this thought. I know it's part of Kc's game to keep us guessing whether she is or isn't, but I think she is bisexual and deals with a lot of inner turmoil. I think she WAS over dating men for a while, but now the slight attraction she feels for Angel actually makes her upset and confused as to why she's having these conflicting feelings. I don't think this secret will be revealed until very close to the end.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I feel bad for Riley if she is lesbian. If she ever wanted to come out with it I feel like there is so much holding her back. Like at the beginning, Angel jokingly said "Don't ask, don't tell." That may have scared her. And I would imagine it's Lizzie she likes judging the way she acts, again IF she is lesbian. And that's gotta suck, because Saul and Lizzy are in love now. I don't know, but I'm just trying to look at it from an emotional standpoint from her.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    I actually agree with this thought. I know it's part of Kc's game to keep us guessing whether she is or isn't, but I think she is bisexual and deals with a lot of inner turmoil. I think she WAS over dating men for a while, but now the slight attraction she feels for Angel actually makes her upset and confused as to why she's having these conflicting feelings. I don't think this secret will be revealed until very close to the end.
    Works for me. Who knows if we'll ever find out one way or another.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast