User Tag List

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gefroan View Post
    kelly is not the rat riley is not the rat so victor and lewis well i dont think these four are the rat just saying its going to be the dark horse who is reveiled plus these people wouldnt murder another person no matter what it would be a huge hole in the veiwers perpective on the charchters
    You are entitled to your opinion, but as everyone who posts on this forum eventually learns, opinions can be wrong, especially with KC at the helm. =P Trust me, I've been wrong about a couple of things already, but I have gotten some stuff right.

Also, do have definitive proof that it wasn't Kelly?

"Scavenger"

Status

Riley

yay Riley's not guily!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by ilanagl View Post
    yay Riley's not guily!
    Yep, sounds like she might be clear since Hope didn't smell any alcohol. Although, even though I haven't had a gun pointed at me (thank god =P), Hope might have been under a lot of stress which could have caused her senses to shut down or for her to get confused/ignore certain things. I mean people have gone temporarily blind because of stressful situations (a la Band of Brothers - Blithe), which could also have been the cause of Hope's blindness...or it could have been the glass window and the couple stories she feel down from...OH WELL!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Isn't it always nice to hear when a show finally aligns itself to things you've been saying for months? (Like who the extra pilot will be, and things of that nature?). Tanya gets multiple awards this episode because she's the one who's setting us up long term for things that are going to happen once things get settled down. Tanya also gets the quote of the episode: "You're asking me? Its your building!"
    actually i hated it. I knew who the pilot would be from the start, but it woulda been nice if it came as a surprise
    Angel's #1 Fan

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    Yep, sounds like she might be clear since Hope didn't smell any alcohol. Although, even though I haven't had a gun pointed at me (thank god =P), Hope might have been under a lot of stress which could have caused her senses to shut down or for her to get confused/ignore certain things. I mean people have gone temporarily blind because of stressful situations (a la Band of Brothers - Blithe), which could also have been the cause of Hope's blindness...or it could have been the glass window and the couple stories she feel down from...OH WELL!
    I'm also wondering if Riley didn't splash herself with a little booze after the shooting to throw suspicion off herself. As much as I don't want Riley to be the traitor, the evidence does seem to be mounting:
    (1) She met Michael and Angel in the stairway, and could have been fleeing the scene.
    (2) Of all the suspects without alibis, she had the best opportunity to steal the silenced pistol (during the Lizzie rescue mission)
    (3) Unlike Victor, who I seriously doubt is the shooter, she's been there the whole time so could have been the original rat.

Kelly is still a possibility, and my original choice for the rat, but Riley is moving up my suspect list quickly.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I'm also wondering if Riley didn't splash herself with a little booze after the shooting to throw suspicion off herself. As much as I don't want Riley to be the traitor, the evidence does seem to be mounting:
    (1) She met Michael and Angel in the stairway, and could have been fleeing the scene.
    (2) Of all the suspects without alibis, she had the best opportunity to steal the silenced pistol (during the Lizzie rescue mission)
    (3) Unlike Victor, who I seriously doubt is the shooter, she's been there the whole time so could have been the original rat.

Kelly is still a possibility, and my original choice for the rat. But Riley is moving up my suspect list quickly.
    Good catch with the alcohol splashing HardKor. I still doubt that Riley would be the traitor, unless she has some hidden past that hasn't been revealed yet (being in prison, getting hired as a chef after getting out since prisoners do get training in that field). I'm with you that Kelly is probably the traitor or I should say former traitor at this point since losing Tommy might have made her do a 180.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I am liking the thought of shooter but not traitor(Reilly)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Dameon1213 View Post
    I am liking the thought of shooter but not traitor(Reilly)
    True, Kelly could have been the traitor but Riley could have been the shooter. The rat and the assassin don't have to be the same person.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    Good catch with the alcohol splashing HardKor. I still doubt that Riley would be the traitor, unless she has some hidden past that hasn't been revealed yet (being in prison, getting hired as a chef after getting out since prisoners do get training in that field). I'm with you that Kelly is probably the traitor or I should say former traitor at this point since losing Tommy might have made her do a 180.
    Although I have no evidence to prove this, but I think that Riley and Scratch have/had a relationship.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I have imagined scratch and I can't help but think that would be hot, but I doubt highly.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast