User Tag List

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    Okay, okay.

First, seriously, I think Steven is the biggest red herring in We're Alive. It doesn't make sense for Kc to use Steven as the rat or shooter when this is the second time we've heard from him. It makes total sense, but he's obviously just a character to make us forget about the overall picture.

Second, after hearing it again, Riley make sense. I'm going to stick my neck out there and say it was her. She wasn't present during the chat between Durai and the Tower either, wasn't she? I'm going to re-listen to the series and see if she does anything fishy. As it stands, she's my suspect.

Third, I don't think Hope is dead. Hope has one purpose, to put the spotlight back on Datu and make him look like a father figure. I can't see her being written out just yet.
    Riley, if I'm not mistaken, was drunk and dancing.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Here are my suspiscions about steven, i know it probably has been pointed out but i am to lave to go through 19 posts to get it. 1, why in the name of god would anyone want anyone to leave a sanctuary when every body counts in the tower. he knows that she is saul's driving force, with the exception of his mom. she goes, he will go, now the rules say budy system so odds are they will send another guardian (micheal's words) to help saul with his busted self. so there are 2 gaurdians gone, then, because he is there to hear about moving, odds are he is thinking, "hey i bet at least one more will go just to find a means of transprotation, or just to look around." so there is one more out of the way, well then all that gets busted by Pippin, he knows about Pippin because he is a maller, and this thing has probably hapened before, boom motive to kill Pippin, and it may or may not gain him trust with the towerites letting him in a little further, he could actually lead the people in the tower to the mallers, granted scratch will kick his ass 5 ways from sunday.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Holy f**k bunnies KC, what a cliffhanger!
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Damn, is she dead? Great episode one of my favorites so far(but i say that about everyone).

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    [COLOR="darkorchid"]Does everyone remember that the there 2 keys to Burt's place now? Michael and Burt have the only copies... Curious and curiouser... I just don't think Michael would shoot Hope though...
    But just remember we don't know if the armory was broken in to, or if someone just tripped the alarm. This isn't necessarily a robbery. It's a distraction. It could be as simple as kick the door to trip the sensor, run and hide while the guard checks on the alarm. You sneak past and assassinate your target. Key not necessary.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    For all you haters out there

The argument is, Angel is at fault for leaving pippin unguarded to go check on the alarm going off in Burt's shop. I don't see what the problem is with this decision Pippin was chained... to a wall. He wasn't about to go anywhere. He wasn't going to be able to hurt Hope, because he was CHAINED. he wouldn't be able to cause chaos and craziness in the tower, because he was CHAINED. The guy wasn't going anywhere. So I think it's established, that Pippin was not a threat to the tower.

So the next step is Angel the Pippin is dead, and Hope or the radio has been shot? Yes, if he had not ran to check on the armory, they'd be alive. But maybe you're forgetting, the armory alarm had been tripped. The armory had been raided before, and the rat had stolen all of their supplies. When the alarm was tripped, the first reaction of any soldier, EVEN the infallible Michael would have done the same thing. The logic behind it is simple, Pippin was chained to a wall, he wasn't going anywhere. The armory on the other hand was possibly being raided by the traitor. The best choice at that time would have been to run and check out what was happening at the armory, and possibly find out who tried to break in. The armory is on the same floor as the guard room, and I believe they are both on the second floor. Well the majority of the tower has relocated itself to the 5th and 6th floors of the tower after the fire, so there is a very good chance that Angel was one of the only ones who were in the vicinity to hear the alarm go off. So basically, best decision he coulda made was to check out the armory rather than keep guard over pippin, because no one could have assumed that pippin would fall under attack. The only logical move in that situation was to go check on the armory.

BRINGIT!
    Angel's #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    Does everyone remember that the there 2 keys to Burt's place now? Michael and Burt have the only copies... Curious and curiouser... I just don't think Michael would shoot Hope though...

If the "deep throat" is not Steven or any of the known characters... Then we are at a complete loss, I am not sure KC would be that cruel... But then again, I don't know him well enough to make that statement.

Possible Candidates now:

Datu: I place his name here as someone stated here he is a candidate... Highly doubtful as Hope is Samantha's daughter... He would die for her, not kill her.

Kelly: Not on radar, why would she back a group that helped to kill her nephew?

Kalani: Sure he is a selfish ass, but hey who wouldn't be at this point? He is working hard and looks to be working towards a safer location for all.

Steven: An obvious choice as he "self" nominated himself to run the tower. After the Lizzie affair and Michael was in The Colony. (better than 50%)

Riley: There is something going on with her mentally as a result of Lizzie's departure... Maybe??? (Less than 10%)

Angel: I keep coming back to Scratch's knowing his face... We never found out why that is!?! Sometimes, those who act weak and ineffective do strange things to get their bruised EGO back...

I say there is something that the Mallers have on the traitor/rat to make this person bend to their will and might not be as free decisions as we all think...

Still funny how the military boys never thought to use military grade communication gear and use unencrypted gear even after the "WAR".
    I kind of like the Idea of Angel being forced into being the rat. But my arguments to this would be that while Scratch may have recognized him, she didn't act like it was a happy memory, like she was spurned by him or he had some negative effect on his life that he may even be unaware of. But this is after all the apocalypse, so why would he be worried about anything that happened in the past?

"Gatherer"

Status
    There are two options:

a) Angel is the shooter and the alarm was tripped in teh guard room to give him an alibi. He pretends to leave to fool Hope and then comes back in and shoots him. Hope has a small amount of vision and vaguely recognises Angel leading to further tension. IN this scenario, Angel is not the rat. Doubt it because if Angel had shot Pippen he would have stayed, not run off, and just said that the person was gone when he came in. It could be argued that Angel ran so he didn't get caught with the gun but that doesn't make sence either it would have been easier for him to just switch the alarm off, put the gun back in Burt's room and say it was a false alarm and that he found them dead when he got back.

b) Rat has silenced pistol. Rat throws something against Burt's door to trip the alarm and then once Angel comes out gets into the room, shoots and runs. This is the most likely option. Rat doesn't need to be close to the armorey so long as they can hit the door (assuming the alarm is tripped to go off that way) and then get in and out before Angel gets back... unless Angel is working with the shooter. Why would the shooter run in this case? In case someone else comes in, sees them with a gun and 2 dead bodies (or 1 and 1 really scarred blind girl) and isn't retarded. Still, I think it was someone acting alone and I point the finger squarely at...... Riley

EDIT: Oh and to those people who say Datu couldn't shoot Hope because he knew Samantha, your ignoring 2 things. One, look at how many people rape/kill/imprison their children and shit like that. It happens. Two, if Hope was making Datu feel sad again about Samantha to the point where he was, once again, battling serious depression, killing her would probably seem like a reasonable choice to him. Nevertheless, I am 100% confident Datu isn't the killer because he wasn't there in the tower when it happened.
    Last edited by kafu288; May 23rd, 2011 at 06:20 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    KC you fiend! I forgot all about the episode this week, glad iTunes updated for me, but my God I'm on the edge of my seat for the next episode!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    See guys? I told you Pippin wasn't a spy.

Here's the issue that I have with Angel running off to check the alarm (and it doesn't have anything to do with Pippin getting shot!). He's just left the building unsecured. No one's watching the monitors.

P.S. It wasn't Riley.

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast