User Tag List

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Think about people he says "It's You" he knows how it is. If you know the person, what else would you say if theres a gun pointed at you?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    Ok then you are right, it could totally be one person. Thats kinda bad planning on Michaels part. hmm then i think you are right its pretty much a toss up between a one person job and a two.
    Even so, we have seen that using the balconys to navigate from floor to floor is a viable option, meaning it could have been on the floor above, and the shooter could have dropped down onto the balcony, not passing Angel on the way and shooting Pippin.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    KC uses everything.....the small comment from Michael about the cologne will come back....great pick up there on the cologne/Hope connection.

I still think Pippen was brought to the tower to be killed by the rat to help ignite in-fighting

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok then you are right, it could totally be one person. Thats kinda bad planning on Michaels part. hmm then i think you are right its pretty much a toss up between a one person job and a two.
    I think the set up makes perfect sense. After all, if all that stuff is located near the person who is responsible for guarding the Tower they'd also be keeping an eye on their stockpiles of stuff.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I think the set up makes perfect sense. After all, if all that stuff is located near the person who is responsible for guarding the Tower they'd also be keeping an eye on their stockpiles of stuff.
    I guess but you dont want to put all your eggs in one basket. or all the pressure on one person...
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    So our very own Dick Van Dyke buys the farm, but whodunnit?

Ok, So, best guess?

Saul's Mother - nope she patched him up when he first arrived so he would have seen her and known she was there.

Steven - Although I would like for it to be him (he is a first class nob) he says that Pippin "creeps him out", so I'm assuming he's spent time with him.

Pegs - I believe a candidate as Victor states that Pegs "skipped out on guard duty" already, and I don't think there was any other time that she came into contact with Pippin.

Riley - Maybe, she was pretty miffed that Lizzy had been cast out, would have knowledge of the Maller's taking her and would have reason to get Angel (Mr I'll just leave the vulnerable blind girl) out of the room.

All that said, I don't think the shooter is the rat. Someone, misguidedly, thinking Pippin is a spy, decides to take the law into their own hands. After all, "Our Doubts are Traitors"

Is hope dead? TBH, I don't care. I don't think her character was going anywhere anyway and as equally as we didn't hear her body fall to the floor, we also didn't hear the tell tale "PTfzzzz" of the radio getting shot.

Question, now that there's been a reshuffle of the Tower since the 'War' how far from the guard room is the armory?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I guess but you dont want to put all your eggs in one basket. or all the pressure on one person...
    On second thoughts, it does appear foolish to not at least have a camera inside the armory, seeing as the residents still believe they have a rat in their midst, furthermore, the armory and the watch tower on the same floor makes it easier for a potential rat to get from one to the other without being caught, However, this would also mean it would be easier for the watchman to arm themselves in the case of an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeebogs View Post

Steven - Although I would like for it to be him (he is a first class nob) he says that Pippin "creeps him out", so I'm assuming he's spent time with him.
    It also provides the perfect reason to not be seen by Pippin until he is ready.
    Pegs - I believe a candidate as Victor states that Pegs "skipped out on guard duty" already, and I don't think there was any other time that she came into contact with Pippin.
    Pegs didn't skip out, Michael didn't want her in there.

Riley - Maybe, she was pretty miffed that Lizzy had been cast out, would have knowledge of the Maller's taking her and would have reason to get Angel (Mr I'll just leave the vulnerable blind girl) out of the room.
    If her motive was to get Lizzy back, she would have tortured Pippen, at least, thats what I would have done.
    Last edited by WestonWisdom; May 23rd, 2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Merged

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    When Angel opens the door to investigate, the alarm gets louder so that's why I think they're on the same floor and just down the hall. It's the same setup they had in the first incarnation of the guard room. The store/armory/guard room were all on the same floor just down the hall from each.
    I was under the impression that they had wired the Armory alarm to set off an alarm in the Guard Room

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

After listening to the episode twice, it would seem that Steven is the likely candidate to be the rat, considering he probably hasn't been seen by Pippin yet and Pippen would probably identify him as one of the Mallers. Although reading all these theories leave me with doubts about how accurate it is.

Also interesting note by "Jeebogs"

All that said, I don't think the shooter is the rat...
    I wouldn't be surprised if it the rat had anything to do with the shooting, or perhaps it was the rat trying to keep his/her identity a secret by assassinating Pippin (the last shot could have also been to make sure that Pippin was dead, no necessarily to kill Hope).

OR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    5) Hope got shot!!! But I hope it's not fatal. Or.. Maybe they shot the tower's RADIO
    . That's why Burt and Saul can't hear them. YES! That's it!!!
    Great point Rock Daddy, I didn't even think of that and it makes a lot of sense.

Whoever it is, it couldn't have Kalani since he was in a car with Datu on the way to the airport to meet Saul and Burt. And Datu couldn't have been under gun point because of the way he responded to Kalani telling him to turn the "music" down.

(Probably going to edit this later, gotta get the laundry.)
    Last edited by Kn1ckerb0cker33; May 23rd, 2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Addition/Edit

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Steven seems to obvious. Like he came back this episode to throw us off from the real shooter.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast