User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Episode description: "Putting the pieces back together before tearing them apart."

Puzzle pieces of the journal? Does Kelly tear them apart i.e. dissect them (or, for the tin foil hat crowd, she's working for INK and she distorts them so Tanya can't make any sense of them? Nahhh!) I think that this is the case. I thought it might have meant that the team would realized their importance together or CJ's betrayal was brought to light and the group stays together, but they have actually split.

Also, was anyone else curious about what Pegs was going to say before she was interrupted. After all, she DID practically leave our boy standing in the doorway. I want to know what happened to Micheal's arm too but I thought I was going to at least learn why Peg's dumped Micheal! Is the preggers like Werewolf suggested?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Oct 3rd, 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: there vs their
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!