My entry freaked me out a little, as I honestly didn't remember writing half of it - just one big disjointed stream of semi consciousness.

Something to freak you out a bit: every pen that I attempted to write with refused to write properly. The ink was dry, a pen exploded and my wife's Hello Kitty pen acted spotty *only* when I tried to write the entry, but worked fine otherwise. I had purchased some pencils as well, but the pencil sharpener refused to work (hence the references to Hello Kitty, the ink and the sharpener).

I did a bit of research into the thought patterns and writings of known schizophrenics, hence the extremely disjointed sentence structure (search Google images for "schizophrenic writing" if you really don't want to sleep tonight) and basically this is Ink writing from prison in the beginning (and I figured that unless he was a suicide risk, this would be allowed and perhaps even encouraged in his defense) and then in the truck taking him to the mental facility (bigger stretch that they would allow him to write in the moving vehicle, but I figured that in order to keep him calm on the trip, they may have allowed this) and the truck then hitting a crack in the road, the people outside attacking one another (ink = blood), Ink himself becoming infected at ground zero and then continuing to make crude 'notes' after his infection.