User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Do the chapter transition straight from episode to episode without the intro/outro on the CDs?
    Yes. The Cds are remastered versions of the first season without any breaks or credits until the very end of the season disc set, where the credits hold everyone from the first season.
    When I say remastered, it's completely different. Some portions aren't huge, but early on it's very noticeable. Most people won't go back to the podcasts after they have the Cd's.

"Hoarder"

Status
    I got the cd box set and they are excellent ! rip them to an mp3 player using a high quality flac setting or apple loseless (if your mp3 player supports it)--perfect combo. Kc we need artwork from the show...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Artwork for...?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Sorry about that..the artwork for the episodes is very good. I've missed the artist name who does them? The images add a little extra dimension to the story. Someone had an idea for a map, and the google maps link that showed the base location was nice.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    Sorry about that..the artwork for the episodes is very good. I've missed the artist name who does them? The images add a little extra dimension to the story. Someone had an idea for a map, and the google maps link that showed the base location was nice.
    Ben Hosac - is the main artist We'll have a map at the wiki opening.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Oh god, my baby brother is listening to this now, and he's just a god and he's playing it in front of his friends from school. He doesn't really understand it, but still I hear We're Alive playing 24/7 now in the background in my house. Be it my parents listening to it, or my baby brother listening to it as I babysit him. Not that I'm complaining, I just can't tell you how many times I've heard the wonderful narrative that is the greatest podcast ever echoing down the halls of my home.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Oh god, my baby brother is listening to this now, and he's just a god and he's playing it in front of his friends from school. He doesn't really understand it, but still I hear We're Alive playing 24/7 now in the background in my house. Be it my parents listening to it, or my baby brother listening to it as I babysit him. Not that I'm complaining, I just can't tell you how many times I've heard the wonderful narrative that is the greatest podcast ever echoing down the halls of my home.
    This happened to me, but with NIN instead of We're Alive. It was a very awkward time for me, coming home and hearing my whole family singing along with Trent Reznor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12