User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Im dead certain saul wasnt shot with shirley. Cause there is a moment during sauls surgery where burt mentions that saul is lucky burt was Out of shirley rounds. And angel mentions hey saul ur lucky burt didnt have a bigger gun to shot u with. Im certain burt jst used a 9mm

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Im dead certain saul wasnt shot with shirley. Cause there is a moment during sauls surgery where burt mentions that saul is lucky burt was Out of shirley rounds. And angel mentions hey saul ur lucky burt didnt have a bigger gun to shot u with. Im certain burt jst used a 9mm
    I'm dead certain he wasn't too. Like I said, I posted without episode reference. I forgot he didn't have shirley rounds again until they found Bill's stockpile in the elevator.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Which feeds back to the problem a 9mm should penetrate that distance under his collarbone and exit his backside.
    Was it a two for one shot?!

What if we lose Saul...

You cant be lucky all the time...

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm dead certain he wasn't too. Like I said, I posted without episode reference. I forgot he didn't have shirley rounds again until they found Bill's stockpile in the elevator.
    Oh i didnt even see ur second post. Im on an iphkne and this mobile viewer sucks

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I side with the theory that the bullet was hot enough to kill the pathogen, and his current symptoms are his immune system going into overdrive to find the right antibodies to clear out the dead particles. Once he heals, his immunity will also make him olfactorily invisible to the zombies, so he can go infiltrate the stadium and stab the leader in the eye while he "sleeps".

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Hey, what about that dream Pegs had where Saul said "you're not going to shoot me again, are you?"

*I'm at *ahem* work and going from memory so please excuse me if I'm incorrect.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manintrees View Post
    Hey, what about that dream Pegs had where Saul said "you're not going to shoot me again, are you?"

*I'm at *ahem* work and going from memory so please excuse me if I'm incorrect.
    That was Latch (John), all is forgiven.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Ah yes, well that makes more sense then. Thanks.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cPT.cAPSLOCK View Post
    I doubt if Saul is infected with the zombie-virus.

As nikvoodoo mentioned, Tommy turned really quickly when he got infected. Saul has been sick really long.
    Also, even a small wound that gets infected can kill you if not treated, especially in a dirty environment with little to no medical supplies like in the Tower.
    Your exactly correct I was cringing when they left the "tools" in the fire and not one mention of how they cleaned them and what with.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Funny Muffins;4582]Which feeds back to the problem a 9mm should penetrate that distance under his collarbone and exit his backside.
    Was it a two for one shot?!

What if we lose Saul...

I refuse to believe Saul is infected with the BIG Z. I am new to the world of weapons fire but I know that when I was on the range with my father the other day. My weapon got hot and smoked when I fired it. The brass that was discharged was hot as heck and the bullet itself would be hot enough to sterilize itself of any "blood" product on it. Most virus such as HIV and Hep C don't stand up to heat well and I would hold that that theory would stand for big Z. I am sure what Saul has is a nasty little systemic infection due to poor cleaning of all items used on him and on the wound. I would have dumped the bottle of whiskey they were pouring down his throat across his shoulder rather then have burned it with the hammer.

We can't lose Saul.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast