User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    They are not funny. stopped listening to them, it sounded like a high school phone call or "Gee ... I'm on a podcast" ha ha bubble gum pop. it does need more structure. my opinion.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Hey---

I understand not everyone is going to dig our style of podcasting. And who knows, a few months from now we might sound like a completely different 'cast altogether. We're new, we're still figuring it out. That being said, I appreciate feedback as long as it's constructive.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Bitts right they're noobs at podcasting so give them a break, at least for now, I mean maybe soon they'll focus much more on we're alive instead of rambling on and on and on and on.

I'm not saying you're wrong Beaumont but at least let the podcast mature a little before you start to criticize them.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I think this is just a little unfortunate choice of words in the OP. I agree that Beaumont sounds a little fierce or 'attacking' WND, but looking at the username odds are that English isn't his(/her?) primary language (looks French). In the end he mentioned that it was meant as advice for Britt and Greg, so let's interpret it that way: He had good intentions.

I haven't listened to much of WND just yet (subscribed trough MediaMonkey today), but I do have to say that while what I heard so far isn't bad, some more structure would definitely be good. And I'm sure that when our dear hosts have more experience, the quality of the podcast will improve significantly.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Hey guys,

I just recently started a podcast with 3 other friends, and believe me, it's hard to make a podcast entertaining, as well as having alot of news and what not.

I'd say give them time. It's not easy. Once they get 3 people on the show more often, then I think they will get their grove, and it'll be unstoppable.

Britt is awesome and all, but she's a little slow, so give her some credit.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Hey--

Everyone on this thread is dead to me regardless of what they posted. You die, Britt. DIE!

Greg

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOverGreggy View Post
    Hey--

Everyone on this thread is dead to me regardless of what they posted. You die, Britt. DIE!

Greg
    So... You're dead to yourself?

Interesting... I must investigate!
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    beaumont, hi, just to chip in my 2 cents, if you want really in depth analysis of the episodes, the forum is your best bet. that or talk to nikvoodoo cause that guy really knows his stuff.

The average listener however doesnt really care about all this at all, maybe they'll go to the forums to check something if they have a question but thats about it. that being said i'm not the biggest wnd fan either, i love greg miller, and brit seems really nice, but i've discussed the podcast to death on the forums already, no need to be told what i already know, but the point of the podcast is for the masses and who want some insight into we're alive, and for them brit and greg are doing a terrific job, keep up the great work!
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

honestly, even after debating theories and having in depth episode discussions for days on end listening to the We're Not Dead can still start my imagination turning anew. Sometimes it helps to actually hear things stated vs reading on a forum. It might launch you into an entire new thought process and help you analyze something you hadn't thought of before. Even though the first couple episodes were so hard to listen to because of technical difficulties, I still enjoyed the content of it.

Sid: You realize by acknowledging Greg's comment in that manner you've ripped a hole in space/time right? Thanks, dude....thanks a lot.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    beaumont, hi, just to chip in my 2 cents, if you want really in depth analysis of the episodes, the forum is your best bet. that or talk to nikvoodoo cause that guy really knows his stuff.

The average listener however doesnt really care about all this at all, maybe they'll go to the forums to check something if they have a question but thats about it. that being said i'm not the biggest wnd fan either, i love greg miller, and brit seems really nice, but i've discussed the podcast to death on the forums already, no need to be told what i already know, but the point of the podcast is for the masses and who want some insight into we're alive, and for them brit and greg are doing a terrific job, keep up the great work!
    Yeah this forum is great and very active.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast