User Tag List

Thread: Shoutout

"Lurker"

Status

Shoutout

I'm sure this belongs in more than just this thread, but I've gotten a few articles written and brand new from Chapter 17 and on, I'm including a shoutout to We're Not Dead on every We're Alive article. Hopefully fans who didn't hear about the podcast by listening to the show will make their way to your subscription page. Just got done listening to the first episode myself and love what you are doing. Keep up the good work!

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    It gets better in the latest episodes.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarman View Post
    I'm sure this belongs in more than just this thread, but I've gotten a few articles written and brand new from Chapter 17 and on, I'm including a shoutout to We're Not Dead on every We're Alive article. Hopefully fans who didn't hear about the podcast by listening to the show will make their way to your subscription page. Just got done listening to the first episode myself and love what you are doing. Keep up the good work!
    Awesome! More data for the Wiki! Everything's getting installed here and updated. It'll take some time, but we've done well so far.