User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You guys rock! I'm loving the free flowing format of the show. Just one tiny suggestion, perhaps you can share a clip of a previous controversial or subtle moment from the past and dissect the hell out of it using your words. Keep up the amazing work!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    It's up! YAY!

This week on We're Not Dead: Greg and I break down Chapter 18-3, answer listener questions, discuss theories from the We're Alive forum, announce the first winner of the fan art contest and Greg explains why he's not "manly" (kind of). We will also be at PAX East next month and tell you where to find us if you are attending!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/WereNotDead
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/w...ad/id414153290
    http://social.zune.net/podcast/We%27...9-f5a01b79840b

Don't forget about the fan art contest! Your chances of winning a t-shirt are pretty darn good
    hey there i have a request would it be too much trouble to upload wnd podcast to a file hosting site like megaupload.com its just i have a android device so i cant use itunes or zune and my mobile browser has some issues with feed burner.

but hey if its too much hassle no worries i can always download it through my pc its just handier to use my mobile to download

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by love bump View Post
    hey there i have a request would it be too much trouble to upload wnd podcast to a file hosting site like megaupload.com its just i have a android device so i cant use itunes or zune and my mobile browser has some issues with feed burner.

but hey if its too much hassle no worries i can always download it through my pc its just handier to use my mobile to download
    You can plug the feedburner feed directly into dogcatcher, that works well. Would you use stitcher if we got them to create a link?

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenicihithegreatdesciple View Post
    You guys rock! I'm loving the free flowing format of the show. Just one tiny suggestion, perhaps you can share a clip of a previous controversial or subtle moment from the past and dissect the hell out of it using your words. Keep up the amazing work!!
    Awesome idea. Thank you!
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    You can plug the feedburner feed directly into dogcatcher, that works well. Would you use stitcher if we got them to create a link?
    yeah i would use stitcher

"Lurker"

Status
    It was hilarious how the fire alarm went off in Greg's house. He just made podcast history by being the first person to bake cookies while recording a podcast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12