User Tag List

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    only on season 1 finaly but I absolutely HATE Kelly
    She'll win you back . . . have no fear.
    Likes ScratchSucks, REZombie, scbubba liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    ^^ I agree. The growth of her character is amazing.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Lurker"

Status
    I just started the series and I'm only on Chapter five of the first season. I don't HATE anyone but I've developed a strong dislike for Angel. I just find him extremely annoying. I also dislike Pegs a little. The whole gun thing and trying to save that stray cat really bugged me.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by mdearth70 View Post
    I just started the series and I'm only on Chapter five of the first season. I don't HATE anyone but I've developed a strong dislike for Angel. I just find him extremely annoying. I also dislike Pegs a little. The whole gun thing and trying to save that stray cat really bugged me.

I have a feeling you will like Angel after a while. Thats one thing i LOVE about this show is the character growth.

Pegs is a little annoying too...but she grows on you.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    I have a feeling you will like Angel after a while. Thats one thing i LOVE about this show is the character growth.

Pegs is a little annoying too...but she grows on you.
    You can add Scratch on to my list. After what her and her brother were going to do to Lizzy, I don't think I'll ever like them. Great characters though.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    datu is awesome!!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    I fucking hate Scratch. She is a horrible character! I wanted to get into the show and rip her guts out when she smashed Shirley and then cut off Burts finger! She went to fucking far.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points

Angel must die. Soon.

Angel:

Please kill Angel as soon as possible. Seriously.

I've just finished season 2. (point of reference...maybe he gets better)

Every time I hear Angel say ANYTHING, it sounds like whining, bitching, complaining, and general overall uselessness. He has 2 modes:

1) Generic Raised Voice #1. Given minimal scene context, every time he starts raising his voice/yelling, I can't tell if he is having an argument with his boyfriend or if there is supposed to be some life threatening zombie style emergency. A bullet would take care of this (or a nice bite/scratch from the zombies).

2) I'M USELESS SO PLEASE KILL ME NOW Comments. This is everything else he ever says. Along these lines, he argues when then is no need. He acts exasperated at the drop of a hat and for just about any/no reason. He constantly sounds like a drama queen. He can't lead. A bullet would also take care of this.

To be honest, his character hasn't changed much since Season 1, Episode 1. He was useless then, he is useless now. For the love of the Gods of Storytelling......please kill him now.

Datu:

Can we line up Datu as well? If he isn't "OH NOES WE ALL GONNA DIE!", he is "OH NOES I CAN'T POSSIBLY FIX THAT!" Perhaps finishing night school would have helped. Maybe a few brochures from the student center about happiness and well being. Maybe a hug. As it stands, we are stuck with an extremely negative and pessimistic character than unfortunately also had children. It's too late to wish he was a slow runner but perhaps his children are. We can hope he trips?

As of 6/11: Listened to more Datu. Please please please kill him soon. He rivals Angel for 'whiny' factor.

Final Note:

Most might ask, "Why not Pegs?" OR "Kelly? Why NOT HER!?!?". They grew. First season you want them dead for being useless and not quite 'on board' with surviving in any sort of practical fashion. However, they develop and become not only useful, but somehow less annoying over time.

That being said, I do enjoy the show and most of the characters.

Season 3.....here I come.
    Last edited by Framling; Jun 11th, 2013 at 01:54 AM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Well fuck.
    Likes Alizée liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    So I'm on Chapter 20, and a lot of people might object, but I just absolutely can not stand Scratch. I have seen a few posts about how she evolves going forward, but I just don't think I'll ever really care. The character is an absolutely foul human being, which isn't a knock at the writing since she's a villain she's probably meant to come across that way, who for all I know could turn against the Mallers and save the damn world and I'd still dislike her for the horrible human being that she is.

Then her voice actress... Let me just start by saying I have respect for all the people that voice act for this great story, including her, but I feel like she tries way too hard for a lot of the lines. Especially when she screams, which she does about every other line, its so obnoxious I cringe every time. Her voice acting is absolutely fine when she's talking normal or she gets into her creepy whispering-threat voice, but when she screams... I don't know.

That's about the only one that I hate. Pegs makes me roll my eyes a lot, but I don't hate her at all.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast