Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    The women scratch

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Melonbreadz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    i hated peggs when she pulled her no gun crap, and then risked everything for a stupid cat in the beginning, but i thought it was pretty wierd of michael not get it on with peggs a lot earlier, like seriously, its the zombie apocalypse, the world is ending, theres like 10 girls in your tower, and one of em is just begging to get with u, its not that complicated
    Oh i know right she drives me up the wall especially when mike was knocked out cold and she like oh no what am i gonna do and im like girl if you dont pick up that gun. im glad she finally stepped up or else she wouldnt have cut it in a world like that

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Only characters that i have disliked are really not main people... Not a big fan of Glenn.. He is the only person that wasn't instantly killed that i disliked...and the only one i have hated was only talking for a few seconds in i believe 30-part 2 when she is crushed and screaming "I cant feel my legs"...i was hoping someone would shoot her in the face.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Only characters that i have disliked are really not main people... Not a big fan of Glenn.. He is the only person that wasn't instantly killed that i disliked...and the only one i have hated was only talking for a few seconds in i believe 30-part 2 when she is crushed and screaming "I cant feel my legs"...i was hoping someone would shoot her in the face.
    I think the legs-crushed-screamer was Capt. Long from Fort Irwin. That would be the Colonel Kimmet's niece...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I think the legs-crushed-screamer was Capt. Long from Fort Irwin. That would be the Colonel Kimmet's niece...

I was thinking it was his niece, but i couldn't remember her name(or if they even mentioned it).

So yeah, if we're ever in a zday and someones legs get crushed...i hope they dont scream like that.. i may shoot them in the face, lol.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    It is really hard picking someone to truly hate.
    I hate periods that people are in, especially Captain Kimmet, but the same I can kind of understand where they are coming from and enjoy watching their growth out of it. Thats what makes this podcast so awesome! So many flawed characters that have reasons behind their flaws.

But I will go with Captain Kimmet because he refused the chance to evolve, forever stuck in the void of believing he was right and the hero for everything.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBlake View Post
    It is really hard picking someone to truly hate.
    I hate periods that people are in, especially Captain Kimmet, but the same I can kind of understand where they are coming from and enjoy watching their growth out of it. Thats what makes this podcast so awesome! So many flawed characters that have reasons behind their flaws.

But I will go with Captain Kimmet because he refused the chance to evolve, forever stuck in the void of believing he was right and the hero for everything.
    I agree with what you're saying about having a hard time time truly hating any of the characters. I dont hate or really strongly dislike any of them. I think that each of them represent a character acting within whatever circumstances that each has found themselves in and based on personality, past, or training(conditioning) ended up responding in a given way that was fitting to them. Thats how life is. I disliked the behaviours or choices of some and the reasoning if any behind those, but I don't hate them for it. I find it waaayyyy more interesting to consider what it might have taken to lead someone to make the choices they made, both in real life and in fiction. I've found things in each character that make me think, 'yeah, I'd do that', or man if I was f'd up like that I can understand where that person's coming from. Maybe one of the biggest things I can say about KC and his storytelling is just how human his characters are.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    I agree with what you're saying about having a hard time time truly hating any of the characters. I dont hate or really strongly dislike any of them. I think that each of them represent a character acting within whatever circumstances that each has found themselves in and based on personality, past, or training(conditioning) ended up responding in a given way that was fitting to them. Thats how life is. I disliked the behaviours or choices of some and the reasoning if any behind those, but I don't hate them for it. I find it waaayyyy more interesting to consider what it might have taken to lead someone to make the choices they made, both in real life and in fiction. I've found things in each character that make me think, 'yeah, I'd do that', or man if I was f'd up like that I can understand where that person's coming from. Maybe one of the biggest things I can say about KC and his storytelling is just how human his characters are.
    Good points. I agree that, like the characters or not, the realism and believability of each one of them is the key point. Kc has done a great job on each character from the initial development to the progression of their "arcs" in the show. It's good stuff.

And I still don't really like Kelly....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    You know what, one of the most dramatic changes I've seen in WA is with Kelly. I really like her now, and even as a bitch or pain in the ass that she was at the start, which I enjoyed seeing being played out. She went through something shitty which I think snapped her into line and woke her up to the new reality. She shows that she wants to be more like Michael, more serious with less bullshit and do what it takes attitude. I actually really like her and how she was able to adapt.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    only on season 1 finaly but I absolutely HATE Kelly

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast