User Tag List

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    I reckon its the other way round, its now just the hardcore playing. I'll definitely check them out. BTW your profile says you hail from aberdeenshire, shy role with the american squad?
    huh? nah man i'm in the states there's like 6 cities here named aberdeen. and one band. matter of fact, interesting story, buddy of mine who also lives here in aberdeen (maryland) just bought a house in aberdeen... south dakota. yeah it's one of those things, kinda like paris texas. actually having been to both, i prefer the one in texas. cleaner.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Borderlands, Dead Island and Gears of War III.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Borderlands, Dead Island and Gears of War III.
    I'm beginning to think that Dead Island should have been retitled as "Borderlands 2: Dead Island."

I find myself hording orange items like I did on Borderlands. The green, blue, and purple items are nice, too.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    huh? nah man i'm in the states there's like 6 cities here named aberdeen. and one band. matter of fact, interesting story, buddy of mine who also lives here in aberdeen (maryland) just bought a house in aberdeen... south dakota. yeah it's one of those things, kinda like paris texas. actually having been to both, i prefer the one in texas. cleaner.
    Right, so you don't live in the scottish aberdeen? I assumed you were a scott. How disappointing.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Right, so you don't live in the scottish aberdeen? I assumed you were a scott. How disappointing.
    nope, i'm a yank, more specifically i'm a texan. born and raised. i live in maryland now because my old man was in the army and we moved a lot but i spent most of my childhood in different parts of texas. anyway, if you're looking for some good guys to game with check out either, HOD or WDW.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Hellbringer;29174]I'm beginning to think that Dead Island should have been retitled as "Borderlands 2: Dead Island."

I find myself hording orange items like I did on Borderlands. The green, blue, and purple items are nice, too.[/QUOTE

I wish Dead Isle was as kenetic as Borderlands (I'm a shotgun hoarder by the way). Have you tried Gears of War III yet?

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    nope, i'm a yank, more specifically i'm a texan. born and raised. i live in maryland now because my old man was in the army and we moved a lot but i spent most of my childhood in different parts of texas. anyway, if you're looking for some good guys to game with check out either, HOD or WDW.
    OMG You hate homosexuals? xD
    Just checked them out. Unfortunately I forgot to specify, my only console is the 360. BTW

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    [QUOTE=HaveCrowBarWillTravel;29353]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I'm beginning to think that Dead Island should have been retitled as "Borderlands 2: Dead Island."

I find myself hording orange items like I did on Borderlands. The green, blue, and purple items are nice, too.[/QUOTE

I wish Dead Isle was as kenetic as Borderlands (I'm a shotgun hoarder by the way). Have you tried Gears of War III yet?
    Not yet... at this rate, I think when we have the GoW 3 playdate, that'll be the first time I play it.

I have ONE shotgun so far... and it's orange, I think. I'll have to check tonight when I jump back online at some point.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    OMG You hate homosexuals? xD
    Just checked them out. Unfortunately I forgot to specify, my only console is the 360. BTW
    well WDW has started to get into 360, but i think they are still primarily ps3. i won't hold that against you though. and no i don't hate anyone. except the french, the dirty dirty french

"Gatherer"

Status
    Im rockin Dead Island, Left for Dead 2, Warhammer 40k: Space Marines, Fallout: New Vegas (expansion) and the upgraded Counter Strike: Source beta

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast