User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I'm a production Artist which doesn't help right now, but I was a cook then italian chef for a combination of 9 years prior, so I can make some good eats. I know a little bit about a lot of stuff and really good at thinking outside the box. Was really into building things from junk so i'd be decent at converting things to what we need. Not too bad at math but not good enough to really use it other than rationing. I do a lot of paintball too but I'm a smoker so I'm good for short bursts. Otherwise I'm a great overnight watch person, I can't get to sleep until well after everyone else. Oh yeah and I'm good at little alarm type traps!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Lurker"

Status
    Let’s see my experience:
    Prior military combat engineer
    5 years construction
    12 years in management
    Hobbies:
    Hunting
    Fishing
    Camping
    Hiking
    Geocaching
    I think I would be the quiet person that is always helping out from the background. Or I would be more like Burt lol.....

Carl R-tistik Springer
    well im a Newbie artist thats studies alot of human anatomy to draw better people (not really handy there0
    and i quite a good cook also so i guess everyone will keep me in the tower unlike Lizzy

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I'm 19, so I'm young and strong. I take Muay Thai and have experience in Karate and Ju-jitsu. I own two machetes, one sword, two "big" knives and several pocket knives. I can carry most of these on my person with my belts and keep my hands free. I also have a couple of rifles and a handgun that I have some experience in using. There are many better marksman out there, but I am not horrible. I keep in good physical shape, can run fast and I have lots of endurance, especially if zombies are chasing me. So I could be used as a diversion and probably get away to meet up with the team later.

I can carry a fair amount of gear, though it would impact my top speed. I also have the zombie survival guide memorized, so I can tell you what it says about certain ideas. There is some construction experience in my background, but far more demolition, so if we need to take out a wall to escape, I can do that, unless it was like an insane wall. If we don't have access to razors, I will not complain about having to grow a beard. Lastly I'm a very positive person with good jokes to keep up moral

My one big zombie related weakness is that I'm not very stealthy, though I am working on this. But if you need someone big and loud to attack them to draw their attention, I'm your man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zlm2...el_video_title
    that should show some of my preparedness.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    I'm a skinny man, so I'll be able to out run them pretty easy, as long as I give up smoking. Zombies don't think smoking makes you look cool BTW. haha
    Hell yeah! haha.

I would probably be a decent scavenger or something. I count myself as having a good eye. Im a national representative for running so I should be ok to outrun zombies or be quick in quick out of an area. I consider myself patient to scout an area or be a watch guard as well. I know first aid and am qualified to take hiking/tramping tours, so I am use to carrying heavy packs.

Likely Possible Jobs:
    Scavenger
    Guard
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    I've been staving off posting to this thread, but here it goes.

I'm a highly technical handyman. I love fixing things, whether they be electronic or not. I have a minor knowledge of PCB's, so that would help with that.
    I also am an excellent chef. Lot's of food in my repertoire. I had to find ways to keep food interesting in college.

My biggest detractor is that I'm not overly fit. I'm not Kalani, but I'm still no Michael or Skittles.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Great post! hmm Not sure. I'm an artist... In a post apocalyptic world, that's pretty useless. However, I do have a creative/problem solving mind, a visual memory, a sharp eye, and I'm a fast runner. I would prob either be some type of scout or scavenger or I'd be taking the jobs inside that no one really wants. I'm also the guy everyone likes to ask for advice or bitch about someone else to. haha

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    i've worked in procurement and now am in information technology. I'd probably be one of the Redshirts on a scavenging mission.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'm studying to be a firefighter/paramedic. I'm sure I could have some uses. Heck, if I was at the tower I could've put out that fire before it even began. Which I'm curious how the fire spread so fast with 3 or 4 extinguishers on the scene within minutes of initial ignition. Must've been a lot of blankets, or curtains. Could have also been a very BIG molotov, but yeah.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    sorry if this is too big of a bump, but I really like this thread!

I'm work on IT, so not a lot that directly translates to zombie survival there except supervisory/management experience and working with security cameras and video networking in addition to the normal computer networking. I'm am a member of a rabid Airsoft team that have been playing competively for four years, so I have a fairly good grasp of leading squad tactics in close quarters and field scenarios. I'm stealthy and patient and a decent shot; however, I have pretty poor eyesight without corrective lenses. I am very organized and possess an excellent memory, can turn a pile of wood into just about any kind of structure imaginable, have a head for mathematics (thank you computer science), cook dinner more often than my wife, and I have an excellent memory. I enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset and cozying up next to the fire with a good book. (hehehe...see what I did there?) when push comes to shove I prefer to let others lead, but won't hesitate to express my opinion when I feel it is either beneficial or necessary.

basically I'd do whatever needs to be done at the time, but would probably be best at inventory or security or construction.
    "And zombies! Where the f*ck are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable."
    -- George Carlin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast