User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angel???

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    don't quote me on it right now, but I'm pretty sure Scratch mentioned being in the same jail as Latch, so they could have had separate cell blocks. Therefore, that increases the chances of seeing him. They wouldn't have to have met. She would just have to be able to see him while he was in the yard while she was in her cell.

Either way, I believe the key to their relationship is Angel's criminal past we haven't learned about yet.
    The thing is, Eastern Bay is a federal facility. I can't say for sure, but I doubt the army would have taken Angel being a convicted felon. Saul got a couple misdemeanor charges and he said that it took all kinds of waivers to get him enlisted.

I am dying to know how those two are acquainted.
    Last edited by TCM Revolver; Jan 29th, 2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    The Army can be hard up for troops, but never would waiver an officer that committed a felony, even a Reserve officer. Here's my theory:
    Angel knows how to boost a vehicle.. that means either he did it for crime or was taught that skill by a "mentor." Soooo, lets say he was seen in prison during a visit to said "mentor" and scratch was there visiting her brother. Lets take it one step more and just say they were there on multiple visits at the same time.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    The Army can be hard up for troops, but never would waiver an officer that committed a felony, even a Reserve officer. Here's my theory:
    Angel knows how to boost a vehicle.. that means either he did it for crime or was taught that skill by a "mentor." Soooo, lets say he was seen in prison during a visit to said "mentor" and scratch was there visiting her brother. Lets take it one step more and just say they were there on multiple visits at the same time.
    I got ya. who knows, maybe Scratch was in the Army at one time and was discharged.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Gatherer"

Status
    Maybe Scratch being the law abiding good citizen that she is, was put in jail for doing something to, or involving Angel. Maybe Angel never really was in jail but Scratch was. We at least know that for sure.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

PSN ID: dmanden1
    I got the impression that Scratch was just messing with Angel, seeing him as the weaker of the two.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I sincerely doubt you'd forget the person that you took a fall for or who framed you and sent you to prison.

I do believe that Angel did some time and got himself noticed by Scratch who appears to be an in and out chronically type of criminal. That's why she recognized him but couldn't place him. She'd met him in jail after he stole a car...hence his knowledge of hotwiring and why he was annoyed with Kalani for continuing to bring it up
    IF he did some time he did it as a juvenile. I'm pretty sure that officers can't have records and he did just get out of OCS.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I think Angel just did advertising at some point in his life. Probably like a toothpaste commercial or something. Scratch must have seen him on television.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    I think Angel just did advertising at some point in his life. Probably like a toothpaste commercial or something. Scratch must have seen him on television.
    Hah, That wouldnt be that far-fetched

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I do not know many of the specifics of this. Maybe someone can help.

What if Angel broke the law and was UNDER 18? Would those records be "sealed" like I hear about in Law and Order? When Saul talks about his experience, he says I had just turned 18...

He said his parents are dead. But, Michael calls him the spoiled rich kid. Maybe there was a trust fund setup for college etc, but he did not take control until he was 21?

Michael says OCS, I do not think ROTC would be considered OCS? How would a civilian enter OCS these days? I thought it was more for NCOs. I know in other wars they called them 90day wonders. So, enlist with a clollege degree and go to OCS only to be put into the Reserves?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    I do not know many of the specifics of this. Maybe someone can help.

What if Angel broke the law and was UNDER 18? Would those records be "sealed" like I hear about in Law and Order? When Saul talks about his experience, he says I had just turned 18
    thats how it works here in Canada, pretty much anything short of extreme violence is sealed and the young offender cant be ID and the victim cant be ID in the media ether in case it can lead to the identification of the young offender.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast