User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by tienduc View Post
    We never actually hear her though
    Not sure what you are inferring here, @tienduc - she's referred to by CJ & Burt.....just because she had no lines doesn't mean she's not present in the scene.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    she's referred to by CJ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Unfortunately, we may never know. KC has mentioned a couple of times that the father of CJ's daughter is not a character that we have been introduced to. Of course, this revelation takes place outside of the story, so the writer may very well change his mind in the future. But hey, it's fun to speculate anyway. I hear CJ had a fondness magic potions and voodoo dolls. Just putting that out there.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Unfortunately, we may never know. KC has mentioned a couple of times that the father of CJ's daughter is not a character that we have been introduced to. Of course, this revelation takes place outside of the story, so the writer may very well change his mind in the future. But hey, it's fun to speculate anyway. I hear CJ had a fondness magic potions and voodoo dolls. Just putting that out there.
    Very interesting, @Witch_Doctor...... It is fun to speculate! After thinking about it - I was leaning toward the inclination that Vera was really Saul's.....since another idea sprang in my head.....the fact that Saul was believed to be immune to the bites.....would make me believe that someone like CJ would perhaps like the fact that her spawn could have half immunity or at the very least might be more resistant to the disease.....considering how much of a survivor CJ is.....very interesting......
    Likes bluestarred, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Very interesting, @Witch_Doctor...... It is fun to speculate! After thinking about it - I was leaning toward the inclination that Vera was really Saul's.....since another idea sprang in my head.....the fact that Saul was believed to be immune to the bites.....would make me believe that someone like CJ would perhaps like the fact that her spawn could have half immunity or at the very least might be more resistant to the disease.....considering how much of a survivor CJ is.....very interesting......
    That sounds very much like CJ. I like that idea.
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Her name is Vera, btw...
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Her name is Vera, btw...
    I mentioned her name, @Kc - in my reply before your's. This isn't amateur hour. Lol.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    That sounds very much like CJ. I like that idea.
    Me, too, @Witch_Doctor - I like the idea the more & more I think about it.....& as I was re-listening to the episodes - you can notice CJ's interest in Tanya & Saul's immunity factor.....especially when she brings it up to Tanya after Saul gets bit and Michael calls Tanya on the phone after the tunnel assault.....and Tanya seems surprised at how CJ has been keeping tabs on them and assumes Tanya has been testing her own levels.....this is such good stuff!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    CJ's daughter, we hear about her at the very end of We're Alive right? Vera. We never actually hear her though. I'd be interested in learning more about her at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the father is dead.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Christin View Post
    CJ's daughter, we hear about her at the very end of We're Alive right? Vera. We never actually hear her though. I'd be interested in learning more about her at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the father is dead.
    I don't want to post any spoilers, but We're Alive: Lockdown is worth a listen. Some characters' backgrounds are expanded a bit in that series.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12