User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I do have one Question I am dying to know. How long did Scratch suffer in her tomb or will that be in one of the tales?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I do have one Question I am dying to know. How long did Scratch suffer in her tomb or will that be in one of the tales?
    You won't get exact timetables for that... you have your own imagination.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Probably just around a week or so I guess... Long enough for her to think about what Burt had done to her :P
    Mmmm, love that scene! So fantastically gruesome and just in all possible ways evil. Perfect way for her to die!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Yea I figured a Week at the most but it may have been shorter, she was wounded. Did that kill her or starvation or Dehydration. I almost imagine a heart attack as being a possibility once she truly understood her plight. But part of me likes to think At the end maybe Burt did a Mercy kill.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Probably just around a week or so I guess... Long enough for her to think about what Burt had done to her :P
    Mmmm, love that scene! So fantastically gruesome and just in all possible ways evil. Perfect way for her to die!
    You only survive 3/4 days without drinking water, potentially 5 days with a decent climate. Assuming she had none inside, she woulda been dead by day 4 at the latest, inside a dark, probably warm/hot, cramped coffin, sitting in her own feces, which are perfect breeding grounds for bacteria to grow and eat away her skin.

It would not be pleasant, to say the least.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    You only survive 3/4 days without drinking water, potentially 5 days with a decent climate. Assuming she had none inside, she woulda been dead by day 4 at the latest, inside a dark, probably warm/hot, cramped coffin, sitting in her own feces, which are perfect breeding grounds for bacteria to grow and eat away her skin.

It would not be pleasant, to say the least.
    As I said... Perfect way for her to die... I would have been extremely disappointed if she had just been shot.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I am still wondering about Lizzy's hair.

Back when she was first introduced there was a scene where Michael described her as a blue-eyed "bleach blonde". I know the blue-eyed element was changed to green in the remastered version.

What I don't know is if the bleach blonde comment was true. If it was, and assuming that Lizzy didn't have access to hair dye after the zombie apocalypse, then shouldn't she have had dark roots by July, an "hombre" style with dark center and blonde ends by December, and been a full brunette by the time Nicholas was born?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

Back when she was first introduced there was a scene where Michael described her as a blue-eyed "bleach blonde". I know the blue-eyed element was changed to green in the remastered version.

What I don't know is if the bleach blonde comment was true. If it was, and assuming that Lizzy didn't have access to hair dye after the zombie apocalypse, then shouldn't she have had dark roots by July, an "hombre" style with dark center and blonde ends by December, and been a full brunette by the time Nicholas was born?
    Maybe she just had very bright blonde hair, and Michael assumed it was bleached? Could be a possibility....

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Just starting over again, the quiz that Michael left when it all started, did the teacher let him retake it 15 years later?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

Thankfully, Lizzy did commit any irrational act like...

Likes LiamKerrington, Gooer liked this post

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast