User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Litmaster took that microphone EVERYWHERE! Recorded EVERYTHING. He did a really good good of putting it all together. For instance, most of our lines were recorded individually. That is, Raven recorded her lines by herself, Katlero recorded her lines by herself, Mr Red Beard... you get the picture.

Everyone was taking photos of the Grand Canyon, Litmaster was waving a microphone over the rim.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    The last scene is great! I love that Puck just shows up in the middle of it. It's fun fun fun~ ^^
    Yeah, that was hilarious! I guess Brett was leaving, saw the guys all standing around a microphone, figured he'd come by and see what the heck was going on, then suddenly realized he just butted in on the scene! I was really trying hard not to laugh in listening to his half-assed justification for why his living character suddenly shows up with a bunch of dead guys in heaven! The part at the end was comical as well so I just left it as-is instead of trying to fade it out.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Great job Lit!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Well, as we all know (*sniff*), MY fan production is the MAIN story in the We're Alive universe, buuuuut if you want to go on listening, there is about 50-odd hours of some kind of epilogue that Kc Wayland came up with...
    A huge fan-contribution for your single-episode-chapter-thing-pilot for "We're Alive, a Story of Extinction" ...

This made me laugh. Thank you!

I so much would like to rep you. But for whatever odd reason: I cannot, 'cause I need to share some love with others first ...
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    A huge fan-contribution for your single-episode-chapter-thing-pilot for "We're Alive, a Story of Extinction" ...

This made me laugh. Thank you!

I so much would like to rep you. But for whatever odd reason: I cannot, 'cause I need to share some love with others first ...
    Hi Liam, would you mind if I would rep Lit on behave of you?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Wow! Thanks, mate! I'd like to rep you for this offer. But I can't do so either! So, if you don't mind ... Next beer's (or drink of whatever kind) on me, when we meet again.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Wow! Thanks, mate! I'd like to rep you for this offer. But I can't do so either! So, if you don't mind ... Next beer's (or drink of whatever kind) on me, when we meet again.
    Sounds reasonable!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yeah, that was hilarious! I guess Brett was leaving, saw the guys all standing around a microphone, figured he'd come by and see what the heck was going on, then suddenly realized he just butted in on the scene! I was really trying hard not to laugh in listening to his half-assed justification for why his living character suddenly shows up with a bunch of dead guys in heaven! The part at the end was comical as well so I just left it as-is instead of trying to fade it out.
    I'm Repping everybody! I'm the Oprah of Reps. You get a Rep, you get a Rep and YOU get a Rep! Everybody gets a REP!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm Repping everybody! I'm the Oprah of Reps. You get a Rep, you get a Rep and YOU get a Rep! Everybody gets a REP!
    Do not make a Tom Cruise out of me, WD.

And thank you very much.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yo, man! Yo, yo, yooo!
    Witch_Doctor
    is da REPper in da house!
    You, bro!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast