User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Ok, it's up! Mick has just now posted the We're Alive Convoy Fan Audio Drama online! CHECK IT OUT HERE!!

http://werealive.mickred.com/convoy_tribute_audio_drama/

ENJOY THE NEARLY 50 MINUTES OF ADDITIONAL WE'RE ALIVE CONTENT!!!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    .... I'll do it when i wake up..... Now, it's sleepy time....

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Crazy shit is happenin' ...
    To be continued??? Big time LOLitude ...
    Likes MickGinger, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

As many of you know, We're Alive aired its final episode in Los Angeles on Saturday the 19th, 2014...
    Missing a month here maybe? I don't know... But glad to see it's finally up, I'm sure it's awesome!
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    As many of you know, We're Alive aired its final episode in Los Angeles on Saturday the 19th, 2014...
    Missing a month here maybe? I don't know... But glad to see it's finally up, I'm sure it's awesome!
    I really like it. It was very different from the WA chapters. And you feel and here the fan-contribution.
    I am pretty much amazed about a couple of things:
    a) first and foremost: all the homages combined with b), which is ...
    b) ... the original cast and crew that played along and joined your chapter,
    c) the sound-quality - not only that there is little to know "noise", but also that Kc (or whoever) gave you the opportunity to use real WA themes, ambiente, fx, and shit, but no tanks ...

Crazy-ness. And I am wondering: will there really be a part 2? Or does "to be continued" refer to chapter 1 of We're Alive?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes MickGinger, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Ha ha... oops! That is Saturday, JULY 19th, heh heh....

What, you didn't hear that? It's IN there! I said it! (uh, just the J, U, L, and Y were silent, is all... )
    Likes Storm liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I really like it. It was very different from the WA chapters. And you feel and hear the fan-contribution.
    I am pretty much amazed about a couple of things:
    a) first and foremost: all the homages combined with b), which is ...
    b) ... the original cast and crew that played along and joined your chapter,
    c) the sound-quality - not only that there is little to know "noise", but also that Kc (or whoever) gave you the opportunity to use real WA themes, ambiente, fx, and shit, but no tanks ...
    Yeah, that was really great to get so many of the cast to participate in this; they were really good sports about it, despite the fact that I had a REALLY small window to work with in terms of floating the idea to them, handing them a script, and seeing if they were willing to do a cameo. Some of the characters I wrote into the script only after I found out they were willing to do it! I actually recorded Otto and Nate on my portable recorder in the empty theater lobby while the WA after-party was going on across the street. Also, the bit at the end with the 4 soldiers was recorded on the sidewalk outside the after-party, at about 12:15am! That was all improv, too! I just told them my basic idea of doing a scene in heaven with the soldiers and they just ran with it from there. Got it in one take, despite Robbins' "mom" shouting from the background! I do regret, however, that I wasn't able to get more of the female cast members in on the show--they were too busy being mobbed by autograph-seekers so I had a hard time getting close to them!

I think the sound quality came out ok despite the adversity of working with obviously non-ideal conditions (like recording in a hotel room, car, or street corner). However, the final scene was actually recorded in the WA studio, so I have no excuse there... And yeah, Kc was great about sharing a lot of the earlier sounds from Chapter 1; I was really trying to invoke the spirit of that early chapter, which is still one of my favorites despite the fact that it's not as technically brilliant as some later chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I am wondering: will there really be a part 2? Or does "to be continued" refer to chapter 1 of We're Alive?
    Well, as we all know (*sniff*), MY fan production is the MAIN story in the We're Alive universe, buuuuut if you want to go on listening, there is about 50-odd hours of some kind of epilogue that Kc Wayland came up with...
    Last edited by Litmaster; Aug 11th, 2014 at 12:54 PM.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Cthulhu, I love this! (Calling out God's name every time was starting to get a bit boring, so decided to switch to someone else for a while)
    Well done! All those references, both the extremely obvious ones, the more subtle ones, and the ones I'm not even sure were there in the first place, other than in my head...
    The last scene is great! I love that Puck just shows up in the middle of it. It's fun fun fun~ ^^
    And great mix between what happened on the real trip and what's happening in the story. I will definitely listen to this a couple more times and add it to my WA-relisten-Schedule...Which I don't really have, buuut still...
    One thing though... Where was the zombie kitteh?!?! :P

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    It was great and I look forward to the inevitable side-project: "Tales From We're Not Going To Be Alive For Very Long".

Things I especially enjoyed:
    -Spirited video game commentary
    -Angel making it very clear that his role in all things is to see the bigger picture
    -Muldoon introducing people to heaven with the line, "Robbins made a wall fall on me".
    -1/2 off appetizers in heaven. You can't beat that! I'm turning my life of sin around immediately.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast