Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Also as a side-note:

Many of us enjoyed Kc's writing and storytelling which connects elements from the past, making each one a blast from the past. And this happened so many times, especially in the last parts of #48 ...

Mr Whiskers, "out-fucking-standing", the evolution of the Mata-Gun are the ones that made me grin from ear to ear.
    And all in all I really enjoyed the (for me) totally unexpected evolution and revolution of the stories being told ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    There were so many great callbacks and inside jokes in the second half of this episode. The teacher, the MG14s, Mr. Whiskers, and Pete's sales pitch over the loud speaker which made me burst out laughing.

The only thing missing was Nurse Britt in the background saying something about surviving Irwin in a fridge stocked with hot wings.
    Likes Eviebae, LiamKerrington liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    14 YEARS? HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Well the theory of telling Nick about who his parents were was correct. Who thought of it......? I wanna say Grog did.....

Wait, two of you? Who's the 2nd.... WHAT? NO! TANYAS DEAD TOO? GIVE ME A BREAK KC!!!!!!
    Schoolbooks?

Poor Tanya...... Feel sorry for the pain she faced.

Nooooo, Pegs cant have children? That's not fair. Oh look, Mr Whiskers again. And the way Nick said it was a reference to Pegs.....

Wait, the teacher from chapter 1 survived? Lol
    Haha, Pete has a PA for his store.......

Wish Victor was MY uncle.....

Yaay Hope is a doctor. Haha, Puck is hilarious with his tough love.

WAIT, ROBBINS HAD A KID? NO FUCKING WAY.

Burt and his movies, a undying tradition......
    WHAT THE, WHO IS EVERYONE HAVING CHILDREN WITH??!?!?!?!?!! THERE'S SO MANY!!!!!!

10,000 people, with several mini colonies? Fuck, where did they all come from?
    Likes Z Sniper, Storm, Duffusmonkey liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Wow, what an ending.

That was amazing. Seriously, Kc, you've done such an amazing job. I don't really know what to say........

I'm actually crying a little.
    Last edited by Gooer; Jul 21st, 2014 at 02:31 PM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Well, i cannot speak for all you people, but I, for one, am VERY pleased with how it ended.

It sucks Saul had to do what he did, but if not for that sacrifice, none of them could live as they did. And the way that the guys dealt with Scratch, was probably a new one of my favourite parts of We're Alive. Burt gets his much needed revenge and Scratch gets payment for all the bad shit she caused to our group.

And then the "14 years later"? I never saw that coming, and i'm glad we get to see how their lives have turned out.

Once again, Kc, you have done an amazing job. You (and the guys behind creating the series) deserve so much recognition for what you've made, and i hope you get it. Seeing this as a tv series would be fantastic.

Ok, my spam has ended.
    Likes Z Sniper, Eviebae, LiamKerrington, HardKor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    what a great way to conclude a series!...the pressing ends are taken care of, well, one's in a box under concrete but we get the jist...and we are left with some afterthoughts to feast on like: the origin of the gas, are there other survivors/colonies, and what would the world look like years after pretty much surviving the outbreak and rebuilding society.

could we get some sort of hi-res image of the new flag? in an avatar and/or desktop/mobile wallpaper format? that'd be sweet!
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    My only issue with the whole finale is the New Little One. There was a lot of build up for that. Starting from before the Soldiers even died. Tanya going "He is starting over", to Saul saying he heard it. It was a big build up. Then to not even have a clue. Granted, if Ink started right after the first batch the new one would be really small, but we got nothing. If it was a "I think I heard something new" and Tanya go "Makes sense. He keeps trying to make them better" then they go down there.. ok.. cool. This was a plot hook that started pretty early and touched on a few times. Figured we would get something.
    That's a very good point, and also very intentional... that's all I can say.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Finished the last bit on the Drive home.. KC's Masterpiece.. Yes I stole that from the BBQ Sauce..
    KC you sir deserve every bit of praise you can get!!..
    I absolutely loved the time warp and how that all played out.. The Next Series should be We're Alive:The Adventures of Nick Tink!! Maybe by then it will be a Movie or TV Series..
    I was hating that this was coming to an end, but man I sure loved it, the ride to it, and all the back and forth here in these forums.. I look forward to future work..

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    ...forgot to add that I'm pretty upset that Mr. Whiskers got a cameo but Dog gets left out?! what is this post-apocalyptic world coming to???
    Likes Storm liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    ...forgot to add that I'm pretty upset that Mr. Whiskers got a cameo but Dog gets left out?! what is this post-apocalyptic world coming to???
    Sadly, I was waiting to answer this during the Q & A next week, (WHICH BTW, I'll answer your lingering questions then), but Lady was already about 5 or 6 when the story took place. So... yeah... That would be 20 years... you can see where I'm going.

Mr. Whiskers was 1. He's SUPER old, but still kicking.
    Likes beans, Storm, skankyfish liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Sadly, I was waiting to answer this during the Q & A next week, (WHICH BTW, I'll answer your lingering questions then), but Lady was already about 5 or 6 when the story took place. So... yeah... That would be 20 years... you can see where I'm going.

Mr. Whiskers was 1. He's SUPER old, but still kicking.
    Damnit Kc, season four is just death, death and more death......
    Likes abayarts liked this post

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast