User Tag List

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    @clem131 flips a table.
    Ups, I seem to have skipped this part of the discussion. Page 22 - my catch 22.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    @clem131 flips a table.
    My wife and I just binge watched the last half of the last season to get to the end as fast as possible. Jeez. It's been giant slalom between spoilers for the past 2 weeks, EVERYWHERE.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Game of Thrones is a fantastic show and if you're not watching it then you're doing life wrong.
    Personally I am waiting for Martin to conclude the saga before investing some time in it: to me closure is easily half of the pleasure I get from entertaiment. He's getting old and who knows if he will ever. I already had the Dune saga, thank you very much.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    My wife and I just binge watched the last half of the last season to get to the end as fast as possible. Jeez. It's been giant slalom between spoilers for the past 2 weeks, EVERYWHERE.
    Sorry for the spoiler I put in one of my recent posts.
    Likes clem131 liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I am so bored if it comes to medieval fantasy stuff that GoT did not do it on my list currently, because I read, watched, and played fantasy-themed stuff for roughly 25 years now. This may change some time later again. So my neglection of GoT is not based on dislikes or prejudices; it is just some sort of tiredness. Besides that: Before watching it, I'd rather read the novels upon which the TV show is based on ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I was burned out on fantasy until the first season of GoT. Good storytelling, and fantastic acting make it worthwhile. I purposely avoided the books in favour of experiencing the show with non-biased perspective.
    Likes Elisa, LiamKerrington liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I was burned out on fantasy until the first season of GoT. Good storytelling, and fantastic acting make it worthwhile. I purposely avoided the books in favour of experiencing the show with non-biased perspective.
    Plus it means the surprises in store during the show will be a better experience for you. I've read the books, so kinda know what's coming, which spoils a bit of the fun, but still enjoy the show all the same
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    The young lady who lives with me is binge watching the entire series. Every night she watches an hour or two of it. I think she's avoiding social media until she finishes the series.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Some one Rep YetAnotherBloodyCheek for me for that Video.. It was Hilarious..

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I am so bored if it comes to medieval fantasy stuff that GoT did not do it on my list currently, because I read, watched, and played fantasy-themed stuff for roughly 25 years now. This may change some time later again. So my neglection of GoT is not based on dislikes or prejudices; it is just some sort of tiredness. Besides that: Before watching it, I'd rather read the novels upon which the TV show is based on ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I think WA has made me less satisfied with the ubiquitous "cool idea, bad writing" and the "10-15 year olds think this is amazing" horror or sci fi
    Likes Red Shirt, LiamKerrington liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Another question: What will happen to Lizzy's body? Will it be buried at the colony? Will it be burned? Obviously, if the colony is abandoned, there's a potential risk the zombies will dig it out sooner or later. This question might be considered too impious, it however occurred to me today.

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast