User Tag List

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Disclaimer: I'm not an engineer and am making stuff up here.

With that said, bodies don't seem like they'd be very useful as a construction material given their tendancy to decompose. The bones, sure. The meat, not so much. Plus, they'd be so tasty and delicious why wouldn't the zombies get their nom on?
    Yeah. This keeps me busy as well. Maybe them zobos have done both: eat the meat and use parts of the dead human bodies for fortifying the walls of their tunnels - maybe by using formaldehyde to make the tissues much harder ... After all Ink is a chemist; and he would know where to get enough of this shit to do something like this - and considering what he has achieved and done so far it is no far shot to considering him doing something like this ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    What is the meaning of this smiley? I always wondered, I never asked - but most important: I really don't know ... Is it my English - again???

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    What is the meaning of this smiley? I always wondered, I never asked - but most important: I really don't know ... Is it my English - again???

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Are you saying members are coming at you because of your English? Because that's some bullshit. I've never had a problem understanding whatever you're trying to convey.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Yeah. This keeps me busy as well. Maybe them zobos have done both: eat the meat and use parts of the dead human bodies for fortifying the walls of their tunnels - maybe by using formaldehyde to make the tissues much harder ... After all Ink is a chemist; and he would know where to get enough of this shit to do something like this - and considering what he has achieved and done so far it is no far shot to considering him doing something like this ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I think it's worth noting that Michael says the ceiling/walls seemed to be reinforced by this stuff....only as they got further down the tunnel. Not sure how this matters, but he mentions being concerned of its structural integrity, then it began to have this special mud. Just before this he said they had been walking a long time. So a good amount of the tunnel ISNT reinforced. Either Ink knew how far he could go without structure, or they ran out of mud....or I'm paying too much attention to mundane details.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    I think it's worth noting that Michael says the ceiling/walls seemed to be reinforced by this stuff....only as they got further down the tunnel. Not sure how this matters, but he mentions being concerned of its structural integrity, then it began to have this special mud. Just before this he said they had been walking a long time. So a good amount of the tunnel ISNT reinforced. Either Ink knew how far he could go without structure, or they ran out of mud....or I'm paying too much attention to mundane details.
    Or he hasn't finished it yet, and the zombies that the gang were running from were coming off their lunch break
    Likes Litmaster, Elisa, LiamKerrington, Hoff4D liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    On my 5th 6th listen, I also got the impression that Kelly might not make it. She is seriously freaking out and complaining like in the first season. Gone, is the confidence and fighting spirit from the second season.
    KC is reminding us all why we hated Kelly so much..... right before he offs her!!!!
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I don't think the non-reinforced part of the tunnel carried on for all that long. I think Michael was saying "We walked for a long time. Oh, by the way, at the beginning of the tunnel it didn't look too sturdy, but then it looked like the dirt had been packed somehow."

I think it's more likely that the very beginning of the tunnel, maybe the first 10-20 feet were not reinforced. Probably the part of the tunnel that was still underneath the church and sloping downward.
    Likes Kc, LiamKerrington liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Ya know...we never saw Samantha die/turn. We all know how resourceful Datu is, this whole thing is a delicate, elaborate ruse to get Datu back to the Arena. "Smart in life, Smart in death", but not SmartER. Perhaps Ink needs Datu's human-resourcefulness, so he let loose a little one with a non-turning dose of the Zed virus to infect Datu and get him to come back to the arena and has Samatha there, alive (and human). Ink just wanted to get Datu there and have Datu work for him as a willing human rather than a Zed.

yea....that's it.
    Something about her GREEN eyes. You know who else had green eyes? Satan, er Hitler, er... INK. Oh yeah, Lizzy too (But I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, or if it's because Blair Wayland has green eyes.)
    Likes Eviebae, Hoff4D liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Something about her GREEN eyes. You know who else had green eyes? Satan, er Hitler, er... INK. Oh yeah, Lizzy too (But I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, or if it's because Blair Wayland has green eyes.)
    Didnt the first appearance of Lizzy say she had Blue eyes, then Kc went back and fixed it to say green because they're referred to as green in a later episode? That minor oversight alone makes me throw out the green eyes theory.

However, it doesn't mean Samantha ISNT turned into the next Ink to be his queen and assist in his torment of datu in his half-zed form.......BTW: Samantha+Ink = SINK. That is all.
    Likes Red Shirt, Eviebae liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I don't think the non-reinforced part of the tunnel carried on for all that long. I think Michael was saying "We walked for a long time. Oh, by the way, at the beginning of the tunnel it didn't look too sturdy, but then it looked like the dirt had been packed somehow."

I think it's more likely that the very beginning of the tunnel, maybe the first 10-20 feet were not reinforced. Probably the part of the tunnel that was still underneath the church and sloping downward.
    Or maybe it's not a wall AT ALL!

starwars-spaceslug.jpg
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast