User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I'm not sure I like how they called her "Kel" ... its like a friend of mine, Hillary, she hates being called "Hill".

The tunnels, Michael couldn't figure out what they were made of, the "special kind of mud". All I can think of is something along the lines of 300. Where they used the Persians dead as the mortar for their wall.

Ah, the famous six-pack concrete.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Wait... "Life and Death". So as one life comes, another will be lost? Who????
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

On my 5th 6th listen, I also got the impression that Kelly might not make it. She is seriously freaking out and complaining like in the first season. Gone, is the confidence and fighting spirit from the second season. Victor too. Of course he never really was a dive-into-the-face-of-danger type, he would always man-up. Neither of those two wanted to go to where their respective groups lead them. They had to REALLY be convinced to go to the Hospital and the Church. (One place where we say 'Hello' to new loved ones and one place we say 'Good Bye' to old loved ones.)

Also, any guesses as to what kind of radios Saul switched in the first half of this episode. He switched to one with a bigger antenna in order to work through the rain's effect. Unsecured, perhaps?

Scratch helping take down the behemoth? Delivering the baby? Then perhaps a ruse of a truce in order to get closer to Pegs? Tardust's chemist back ground is used to study the gas? Having doubts about Datu dying just yet. There is just too much to learn about the zombies that he could help discover.

Of course, none of this will happen. Sylvia Browne had a better track record making prediction than I do.

"Sylvia, where is Skittles?"

"He's dead. He was sold into sex slavery in Japan and died in water."
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Hmm, come outside, near a mile away from the church, to a rubbled building.... I'm guessing the Arena....

Edit: I called it....

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Damn, I considered Life & Death to contain a reference to Conway's Game Of Life - which is essentially addresses life and death...

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    I'm finally here BEFORE an episode is out, trying to re-establish a presence here before it's all over.

I'm not keen on the title either. Got me worried.

Is it possible Kc kills off his wife for the baby birth scene? Baby lives, she dies. Life. and death. DAMN Kc!

After some thought and listening, I'm retracting my statement. It would be too cliche for Kc to kill off Lizzy in the birth scene. Saul will go out in a blaze of glory taking down the treehemoth. He will die so Lizzy and baby et al can survive. He will defeat the Treehemoth, and live, and some other zeds will come out of the woodwork. He will fight them off, but not before being bitten. Kelly will fight off the remaining Zeds and we'll get some final words from Saul as he fades to black and DOESN'T turn, confirming the immunity theory of either his families blood, or the antibiotic cockctail he had. This will spur some crazy bloodwork research from Tanya and get us some vaccine/immunity so we can take them on with a little more confidence...perhaps stab Ink with the cocktail, turn him back, and he commands his army (who will still magically listen to him/his symbols) to leave the human populace alone. The End.

Oh, and Burt kills Scratch. Somewhere in there.
    Likes Mama_Chita, Elisa, urzombiefood, Storm liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Wait... "Life and Death". So as one life comes, another will be lost? Who????
    Or "From Life to Death" the motto on the Families' rings. The return of Scratch. Gotta love those multiple meanings.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Why do i get the feeling Saul will die, in his attempt to distract the behemoth from Lizzy and the baby?
    Likes ZombieWildfire liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Well, that was a pretty nice episode. Shit's hitting the fan once again. Wonder if Michael Vic and Datu will manage to find a way out of a ruins of the Arena, and if Lizzy gives birth to the baby, with no problems attached? (Such as the inconvenient death of the father)

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Or "From Life to Death" the motto on the Families' rings. The return of Scratch. Gotta love those multiple meanings.
    I was just thinking "there's still some 'Family" stuff in here somewhere I bet to be revealed/resolved" Good call
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast