Hello everyone!

I have been thinking about posting this for a long time. It might just be a matter of no significant importance - but it is quite important to me. Ink was - and still is - an inhabitant of L.A. And he seems to be one of these old school paper guys who have never heard of the paperless office, you know - drawing symbols, writing chemical shopping lists and so on.

Well, in episode 42, Puck, Muldoon and Robbins made a trip to Roberts house which did not reveal any useful information. But that is what strikes me. If you were interested in all these diverse occult rituals and myths, would your residence not somehow reveal at least some information about your little rather not that mainstream hobby? Would you not expect Ink to have some books, photographs (albums), souvenirs and sheer bric-a-bracs with references to - let's say - the orient, old Egyptian mythology?

I mean, I would suspect someone like Ink to have a more tailor-made living place. As casual as the trip to Ink's house was mentioned in episode 42, it did not meet my expectations. Or would would you believe someone who oozes his unnatural knowledge out of every pore to live in a rather inconspicuous place like this? AN IKEA setup example to say the least?

Ah, cozy, Ink's reading room full of John Grisham novels and some tearjerkers by Cecelia Ahern.

Any thoughts?