User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

...i just did my taxes and i'm getting quite a bit back...
    ...and these auctions look SWEET.

(should i tell my wife?)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    Because I would pay for a shot of Burt screaming into the sky, pistols blazing over my dead body. No, seriously!
    Pose people as mallers standing behind Jenna McCombie (spelling? ie Scratch). I bet that would do really well... Make it a Dutch Auction with like the top five bids or something. Hell, get creative and allow people to be proffessionally photoshopped into the image so they would not have to be present at the shoot.

We're Alive has broken a lot of fresh ground and I think this type of viral marketing could continue the tradition.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Pose people as mallers standing behind Jenna McCombie (spelling? ie Scratch). I bet that would do really well... Make it a Dutch Auction with like the top five bids or something. Hell, get creative and allow people to be proffessionally photoshopped into the image so they would not have to be present at the shoot.

We're Alive has broken a lot of fresh ground and I think this type of viral marketing could continue the tradition.

Oh God... now I'm picturing Osiris's head photoshopped onto Scratch's body...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    Just a suggestion, but...

...how about sell photo ops with the cast? Not like a cheesy step and repeat with two guys awkwardly giving the peace sign, but something a little more action oriented in which each buyer dresses like a fellow survivor or zombie and it's done up all movie poster-like and looks awesome?
    We've discussed this, and other cast-involved fundraisers, like "win a date with ____", and I felt that it crossed the line to ask the actors to do something like that or anything where we are using them directly for fundraising. Asking for a signature on items is about the extent I would want to ask the actors for.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    We've discussed this, and other cast-involved fundraisers, like "win a date with ____", and I felt that it crossed the line to ask the actors to do something like that or anything where we are using them directly for fundraising. Asking for a signature on items is about the extent I would want to ask the actors for.
    So a 'buddy action movie shot' with Me, Saul and Victor is out of the question

If you change your mind on the date thing though, I would date your entire cast. I will give fair warning though that I never pay for dinner and I'm a little 'handsy'.

Well, if you like any of the shots that I took enough to do a small print run to raise money, I would be alright with that. Drop me an email if I can be of service!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Looks like the auctions have leveled off.

com'on folks! Open them pockets!

(still plenty of time left. Just bumping this back up)
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I managed to scoop up the tower poster on the auction (with some frenzied last minute bidding). It's pretty awesome and looks great! I can't read all of the signatures, but I've got Riley, Pegs, Kelly, Scratch, and Victor, and Tanya. And CJ! Pretty awesome. I'm taking it to be framed this weekend.

Um, what does Jim Gleason's autograph look like?

13147618073_9ef570bb1b_b.jpg
    Last edited by lectio; Mar 14th, 2014 at 07:25 AM.
    Double tap.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lectio View Post
    I managed to scoop up the tower poster on the auction (with some frenzied last minute bidding). It's pretty awesome and looks great! I can't read all of the signatures, but I've got Riley, Pegs, Kelly, Scratch, and Victor, and Tanya. And CJ! Pretty awesome. I'm taking it to be framed this weekend.

Um, what does Jim Gleason's autograph look like?

13147618073_9ef570bb1b_b.jpg
    Jim unfortunately lives in Louisiana, so we weren't able to get him on there

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Jim unfortunately lives in Louisiana, so we weren't able to get him on there
    Holy smokes - really? Wow!

It's still terribly awesome (did you sign it, KC? Wasn't sure if yours was on there..?)
    Double tap.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lectio View Post
    Holy smokes - really? Wow!

It's still terribly awesome (did you sign it, KC? Wasn't sure if yours was on there..?)
    Sure did! I'm that weird signature next to Ink. I've signed so many things, once being in the military, that my signature has been reduced to that...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast