User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I once sat at the cinema and watched all six of the Star Wars movies one after the other. Watching a 12 hour WA movie would be right up my alley
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I think I'd rather see it done as a series... on a cable network. I don't think that network tv has the cojones to touch it. Quite frankly though, I wouldn't really trust any network with the story of WA. The damned execs would note it to death.

But... when the subject of fantasy casting the show comes up, even Kc says that the actors that did the voices should be the ones to play them in the live action role. That however, presents a whole new cast of complications.

Another option could be Anime. The dialog is all ready recorded after all. I was thinking of studios along the lines of Gonzo (Full Metal Panic), Madhouse (High School of the Dead, Black Lagoon) Sunrise (Cowboy Bebop) or even Studio Ghibli.
    I dont no about ANIME, I agree it would be easy and almost ready to go, but I would like to see it on T.V. in a series or movie. I would want to see INK, behemoths, the little ones. with today's technology I think it would be preety cool. But I also agree with GreggSz. I would not trade the audio for nothing. And the art work they put up already is bad ass in my opinion. Love WA

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    If you are a WA fan you will sit and watch! a couple of stretches and your good to go. BOO YAAA!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12