User Tag List

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I agree with those who are curious about Hope and why he didn't call for her.
    Don't worry, that'll be addressed later. But it makes sense why you wouldn't want to bring a blind girl into a potential attack site.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Don't worry, that'll be addressed later. But it makes sense why you wouldn't want to bring a blind girl into a potential attack site.
    I actually think it would be good for her. Put some uh.... Hair on her chest?

I meant more along the lines of wanting to call her on the radio. Not actually have hope go to the water pump.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    lets face it Datu has balls of steel. willing to dig the graves of Jay and Glen. then wanting to dig his own grave. then willing to try to fix the windmill, before he dies.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I actually think it would be good for her. Put some uh.... Hair on her chest?

I meant more along the lines of wanting to call her on the radio. Not actually have hope go to the water pump.
    Kinda like the End of Armageddon When He has to tell his Daughter he has to break his promise and he is not coming home. That's the only part in a movie that made me shed a tear.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I was talking about that with Liam in the VIP room. It seems like no matter what she says or does, as long as she shows any opposition to Michael or other established characters, she will be hated.
    It's more important to have someone excellent but emotionally over-controlled as a leader than one who's emotionally wrought. It gives people confidence and that seems like part of the battle.

Over and over I've seen people predict what will happen based on what would usually happen on TV etc. The usual trope would be for her to be covering up for her ineptitude or being a bitch for bitches sake. If you expect that, that colors your perceptions.
    SKITTLES?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Come on, I bet she's got some amazing DareDevil skills - it's even raining quite a lot, so she'd be perfectly fine... Couldn't choose a better time to send her out than now!
    She's gotta learn how to survive, know that her life as an optically challenged individual ain't gonna be sugar and roses all the time...
    Being blind myself I must say though that you've done a great job creating that character, seems realistic enough to me. I remember a Danish audio drama in which there was a blind girl as well. For some reason the writers of that drama had never heard about Braille - or maybe they just didn't think of it - so even though it was taking place in our time she couldn't read nor write at all... And seemed quite lost, confused, and much more helpless than you'd expect. Needless to say, I wasn't that happy about that specific character. Fortunately you haven't done such a thing yet, and I'm grateful for for that.

*Turns away from the WA-lord to face the other fans* Something I kinda just thought of... We all heard the zombie biting Datu talk, right? Datu's now telling us that it was a regular, though... But they can't talk.......... Can they??
    Last edited by Storm; Dec 16th, 2013 at 05:27 PM.
    Likes Unit, scbubba, Tar Heel Fan liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Come on, I bet she's got some amazing DareDevil skills - it's even raining quite a lot, so she'd be perfectly fine... Couldn't choose a better time to send her out than now!
    She's gotta learn how to survive, know that her life as an optically challenged individual ain't gonna be sugar and roses all the time...
    Being blind myself I must say though that you've done a great job creating that character, seems realistic enough to me. I remember a Danish audio drama in which there was a blind girl as well. For some reason the writers of that drama had never heard about Braille - or maybe they just didn't think of it - so even though it was taking place in our time she couldn't read nor write at all... And seemed quite lost, confused, and much more helpless than you'd expect. Needless to say, I wasn't that happy about that specific character. Fortunately you haven't done such a thing yet, and I'm grateful for for that.

*Turns away from the WA-lord to face the other fans* Something I kinda just thought of... We all heard the zombie biting Datu talk, right? Datu's now telling us that it was a regular, though... But they can't talk.......... Can they??
    When did you hear it talk? I don't quite remember, haven't listened to the last episode for week or so....

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    When did you hear it talk? I don't quite remember, haven't listened to the last episode for week or so....
    I'm quite sure at least a few of us heard it say something like "kill" or "get up" at 16:50. Maybe I was just imagining that part, but I remember that taking up a few of those 55 pages written about 40.3.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    This made me crack up!
    Glad I could help!!!
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    All I know is the minute I heard Pegs voice, I said Pegs??!?!?? Really?!?? Why the heck is Pegs here?!?? Where is Hope?!???
    Likes Unit liked this post

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast