User Tag List

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    But the obvious question would be, what about all the other darker complexioned Los Angelinos? Millions of Latinos, Blacks, and Asian running around unchanged would be noticed. What about blood type? Grog & 7odd have brought this angle up.
    We know that someone people are take alive for food or experiments, eg the Arena and those being drag to the hospital. Ink doesn't want everyone to turn.

I'm also wondering if Vic wasn't one of the one that when in to the haze if another person would have become a quick turner?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I was saying earlier if it could be something with skin pigment or color. It seems that that Saul, Tanya and Datu all have that in common. Could it be Melanin? Do melanin and Keratin 18 have any connection?
    Melanin determines the skin colour, and keratine gives skin strength + elasticity, and is in hair and nails (if you didn't know already). That's what i found so far, can keep going though

Edit: keratin also waterproofs skin, if you're interested.....
    Last edited by Gooer; Dec 17th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Scratch is a Murderer!!!! Just like CJ when she sent Glenn, Jay and Datu out on this suicide mission!!!!
    Man, you're on a real hate campaign....
    Likes Unit, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    I haven't had a chance to read everything on this thread but a couple things that stick out to me.

I'll start with Tanya. She cut her hair. You can do long term testing by testing your hair.

Datu "feeling" himself changing.. He also thought he was dying from shock after The waterworks incident. Can't put stock in it.

CJ knowing everything about everyone. I think she did this just in case Saul and Victor tried to say she didn't care about coming to save them from the mallers. However, getting to know people would have changed her.

Had a couple more thoughts but g2g
    Pretty sure Tanya cut her hair because it got caught in the fence, and she didn't want people asking how she lost a clump of hair. But, about CJ, i think you're right.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Scratch is a Murderer!!!! Just like CJ when she sent Glenn, Jay and Datu out on this suicide mission!!!!

ThanksCJ-44445.jpg
    Likes Footbutt liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    But the obvious question would be, what about all the other darker complexioned Los Angelinos? Millions of Latinos, Blacks, and Asian running around unchanged would be noticed. What about blood type? Grog & 7odd have brought this angle up.
    I agree with this..... although the question back on that would be...... with all those millions of people surely someone else had the same blood type as Saul and Tanya.......

Or is it a combination of factors??? Skin Type? Blood Type? having recently taken or been exposed to Medications of some sort?!??

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    CJ knowing everything about everyone. I think she did this just in case Saul and Victor tried to say she didn't care about coming to save them from the mallers. However, getting to know people would have changed her.
    Now that you mention this ... Is it only me seeing a change in CJ's behaviour when she openly speaks with Pegs about the situations or when she seems to be open-minded about Glenn's and R2Da2's windmill project as well as the Mata-Gun? to me this was strange compared with her barking and yelling orders at almost everyone in earlier episodes ...

CJ is turning ... Not in terms of becoming a zomb, but in terms of re-exploring her human side ...

And no: She is not to be blamed for what happened to Jay, Glenn, and R2Da2. In #41-1 she told everyone that there was little risk involved, 'cause Glenn and R2Da2 were working on the windmill several times without any trouble around; so there was nothing unusual about her decision to allow them to work on and maybe finish the job with it ...

(I don't believe it. For several weeks now I actually defend CJ, although I don't like her ...)

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Is it just me, or do people seem to forget, that the turning causes the K18 level to raise, not that K18 causes the turning?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Is it just me, or do people seem to forget, that the turning causes the K18 level to raise, not that K18 causes the turning?
    Yeah. Thanks for the reminder. When it gets backwards, it throws off any plausible theories.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    this^1000%

k18 levels are a BYPRODUCT of what's happening. If that was the only test Tanya found to gauge turning, than anything more obvious than that may as well be thrown out the window. (melanin, hair, etc...) as they have nothing to do with immunity or causality.

like as not, we need to determine what could cause k18 to elevate, and what could effect that thing(whatever it may be) to level off...as the case with saul/tanya(for now)
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Dec 17th, 2013 at 04:07 PM.
    Likes Unit, Robzombie, Storm liked this post

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast