User Tag List

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Pin What tattoos would you go for?

Given that there has been much in-depth discussion on the meanings of Ink's tattoos, and working on the theory that he may have known what was coming, so is using the tattoos as some sort of way to record his knowledge in case of turning...

If you knew Z-day was coming, and you decided to tattoo yourself to make sure that you remembered something in the event of turning, what would you go for?

I'm a medicines information pharmacist, so I'd probably end up tattooing various usernames and passwords for databases, just in case the internet still worked.

Also, I'd probably tattoo "Remember to feed the cat" across my forehead, being a mildly crazy cat lady.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    best get that tatted backwards, that way you could read it in a mirror

personally id go with a pearson square. most any combination of food stuffs or liquid stuffs (or anything that uses two parts of anything) can be blended to the desired 'whatever' using this. its probly the one hard thinking thing id want to retain (only hard if your undead, but whatever)

http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/livestk/01618.html

id likely also do (and/or will be doing soon-ish) a st. Christopher to remind me of family. its a sigal that has been burned onto all(brothers, father, uncles, etc) way of life for so long that the simple image could spark some memories

good thread BTW!
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Dec 6th, 2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: thought to mention the other one
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I would get a Michael Schofield style map across my whole body comtaining pointers to places of interest during a zombie apocolypse, such as where all the fresh meat would be hiding. It answers the question: "Where's a zombie gotta go to get a bite around here?"

Mind, I already have a tattoo of a shade-wearing, mohawk-sporting, guitar-playing bandicoot on my arm, and it would make me think the same thing I ask myself now about its meaning: "Whatever I was thinking when I chose that tattoo must have been pretty damn awesome"
    Likes ZombieWildfire liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ