User Tag List

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Is this the best one?
    I have no doubt that it is, but since I need something to fill the other days of my commute between Mondays I'm going to try some of the others out. Maybe one of the others listed on that Radio Drama Revival site will be a worthy fill-in between WA episodes. If not I'll just have to find some new audiobooks. Have to get my daily word fix somewhere

But to answer the OP's question, I found this most excellent podcast via Google search for (believe it or not) "zombie podcast". I was in a scifi/horror/zombie mood and was hoping to find something new to listen to in the car, and here we are. It was amazing to go through the first (17?) chapters immediately, and now I wait eagerly for the new episodes every week
    Last edited by wooly; Feb 1st, 2011 at 06:54 AM.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    A friend of mine who knows that I like zombies let me know about it.
    Yay friends.

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Glad you were all able to hear about the show either through friends, other podcasts, or just your own zombie interest. This community is awesome and look forward to seeing it grow more!

My "We're Alive" story begins much as my existence did, in a movie theater. I was attending a midnight showing of "Zombieland" and a handsome KC Wayland approached me. Between his sporadic bouts explaining, "The end of the world!" and "My favourite magic toenail.", I heard of a tale of zombie survival, purely audio driven. After he threw a demo CD squarely into my forehead, I was hooked.

"Smart One"

Status
    I heard about We're Alive (well read about it) through an interview on IGN.com! And there was me thinking that website was pretty useless these days :-p Totally hooked now!
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Someone posted a link on the forum.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    herd about it through greg miller of ign and now pete

had a week off from school because of snow days so i decided to check it out with all the extra time and was blown away

"Gatherer"

Status
    Found it totally by accident, my brother downloaded the Zune software on his laptop and to see if he got a connection to the internet he downloaded a few random podcasts. And guess what? Oh you already know don't you? I guess I won't say it.

Ok I'll say it. Or will I? Ok I will. Yeah so you probably already guessed by now that it was recommended by a friend. Just kidding

It was one of the ones he downloaded and I saw the picture, thought it was cool so I started listening to it.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Found it totally by accident, my brother downloaded the Zune software on his laptop and to see if he got a connection to the internet he downloaded a few random podcasts. And guess what? Oh you already know don't you? I guess I won't say it.
    Coincidentally I was surfing the zune market place and saw that both podcasts are under the recommended podcasts.
    very cool!!

Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    What's "We're Not Dead"?

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    We're Not Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Zune Marketplace
    We're Not Dead! The Podcast about We're Alive at www.zombiepodcast.com - This podcast will include: Actor/Crew interviews, In depth plot/character analyzation, Theory discussions, Listener call-ins, Community contests and more! If you like Zombies and We're Alive, check this out!
    Last edited by TCM Revolver; Feb 7th, 2011 at 10:17 AM.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast