User Tag List

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I had bought a new phone and was just browsing through it and stumbled on the podcast feature, open it up and it was one of the first options on the list. Im a fan of zombie movies, storys, etc. Gave it a listen and have been hooked ever since!!!
    Podcast it looks familiar to me. I heard it but i have no idea this. The i search it to Google to know the features of Podcast that is all the things happen. I love the to watch zombie movies. It nice to be here. Thanks.

"Lurker"

Status
    Just browsing the iTunes store and I found this podcast, listened to the first chapter and loved it(I'm up to chapter 30 now).

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Milky13 View Post
    Just browsing the iTunes store and I found this podcast, listened to the first chapter and loved it(I'm up to chapter 30 now).
    The wall is hard when you catch up, but its worth it.

"Lurker"

Status
    I was searching for the French band Zombie Zombie, they're a techno duo, their "the Thing" homage video is awesome.

Anyway, I can't quite remember but I think I was looking the results and found the 'We're alive' podcast. That's was around Christmas 2010. I've listened to all the episodes, they're great! It's amazing with 3D this and special visual effect that how good a podcast series can be.

Thanks for all the memories!

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Nedjema
    I'm behind all of my friends technology wise. My phone is 3 1/2 years old with no connection to the web on it, and my only form of connecting to WiFi that I carried on me was my first edition nook. So my friend transferred everything off of her iPod touch to cloud drive and is letting me use it until I get something like that of my own (she wasn't using it). So trying to take full advantage of it, I asked my friends for some podcast suggestions, and my friend buzzbros2002 suggested We're Alive, and I got hooked. When I got to around chapter 15 or 16, I texted him saying I blamed him for getting me addicted to it, and when he found out where I was, he said "oh, you're about ready to start listening to We're not dead". Hooked.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    I was listening to the LEOG on Spill.com a long time ago, and they mentioned We're Alive. They were praising the show, and at the time, I didn't know that there were still audio dramas being made, let alone one about zombies. I decided to check it out, and I was hooked very quickly.

"Lurker"

Status
    I was listening to The Leviathan Chronicles when Christof interviewed KC....Downloaded the first chapter of WA and was hooked....

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    1 Word= IGN

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

High there!

I learned about this podcast via the BGG forums ... There people are waiting for shipment of the first copies of "Zombicide" - a Left4Dead-ish boardgame developed and produced by Guillotine Games and CoolMiniOrNot ... And this is the thread where gamers were pointed to your podcast:
    http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/8330...-what-other-th

Three words: A-MAZ-ING!

All the best!
    Liam

"Lurker"

Status
    I found We're Alive by TOTAL accident. At the time I was reading the Walking Dead comics and was looking for something similar to listen to on my way to class which is about an hour drive. I just googled something along the lines of walking dead free audio and after reading through a ton of uselessness Ifound a forum post (don't remember which forum) mentioning We're Alive. Since then I've done nothing but work sleep and listen to We're Alive/We're Not Dead trying to catch up!

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast