User Tag List

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    "Lurker"

Status
    Saw the series in the Scary Stories category in Podcast on my phone. Have been hooked since then and am looking forward to Lockdown.

"Lurker"

Status
    Welcome newbies!!! Thank you

"Lurker"

Status
    it started with The Black Tapes podcast... then to twitter and i stumbled upon We're Alive as a suggestion ... been a fan ever since.. on chapter 43. It has helped me work faster.

"Lurker"

Status
    My friend at work told me to check out this zombie podcast done like an old time radio show.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by sl33pwalk3rz View Post
    it started with The Black Tapes podcast... then to twitter and i stumbled upon We're Alive as a suggestion ... been a fan ever since.. on chapter 43. It has helped me work faster.
    That's good. Scratch doesn't like late work.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Patthecomic View Post
    My friend at work told me to check out this zombie podcast done like an old time radio show.
    It never stops making me smile to hear that the word is still getting around about this awesome audio theatre.

"Lurker"

Status
    I've been obsessed with the 40's and 50's radio dramas for a few years. Having listened to a lot of the more readily available ones I decided to see if there were any recent things still being done. That led me to several options, my favorite being a fangoria dreadtime stories series that is pretty phenomenal. We're alive popped up on a website when I was searching for similar productions and I fell in love. I listened almost 10-12 hours a day lol. Blew through it and was sad when it was all over and tried to resist listening to lockup kinda trying to save the best for last. But I couldn't do it. Absolutely amazing work and I can't wait to hear what's next. Bravo!

"Lurker"

Status
    I love watching zombie movies. Before that I used to play lots of video games which are having zombies in them. That cultivated a huge interest in me for the zombie. One day I was searching about the Zombie forum and came across this forum.

"Lurker"

Status
    I found this place through a list of podcast recs on Mashable -- and that, in turn, through google. Basically I'd taken to listening to podcasts at work and needed new ones. Always been into survival stories, so it seemed worth a shot (boy was it ever). Due to a misunderstanding though, I started with Lockdown Part 1 instead of the actual start of the series, which made for a confusing beginning, but I figured it was just one of those stories that throws you in headfirst.

So that was Friday -- got about midway through Lockdown Part 3. And I told myself I should wait to listen to the rest, to save it for the workday like I've done with my other podcasts, but the story was just too good and I wanted to know what happened, and so after re-listening through Parts 1, 2, & 3 I kept listening and finished all of Lockdown on Christmas Eve.

Which I ended up regretting chiefly because that meant I had to deal with the onslaught of twist-ending emotions all on my lonesome, my roommate being out of state and there being no one around I could really talk to about it. Which just about killed me, because MAN. I wasn't ready for that to be the last episode.

Still haven't listened to the main series because I'm still just processing what happened in Lockdown! I think I definitely picked the wrong characters to get hyperinvested in.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I found this while I was looking through apocalypse podcasts... Sad to say that, there aren't any good ones that run long like this one, I've heard a few that had potential but tend to fall a little short when it came to detail and character development. I have to say, this was a better thing to listen to than the Walking Dead. I do wish there was a live action of this podcast. It would be amazing!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334