User Tag List

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    My husband, like a kid who'd just got the most amazing Christmas gift ever, told me I had to listen to this podcast he had stumbled upon. When John told me it was about a zombie attack I rolled my eyes..... We were on the phone, so he didn't see my reaction. John insisted I get caught up to where he was so we could talk about it. It was "so amazing," he said that he refused to go into detail about the story line lest it should ruin it for me. So after a few days of dragging my feet I gave the podcast a listen and a few days later, although it was rather difficult, I was able to pry the earbuds outta my ears.
    This is the most amazing experience!!!
    Now that the both of us are up to date with the podcast, we now are going back to the beginning, listening to each chapter over again, in bed. Falling asleep, cuddling, listening to the distant roar of zombies.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I found out about We're Alive by randomly stumbling upon it one day.

First of all, My work is a real drag but fortunately we get to listen to our ipods all day so its a bit fun. So at first I would listen to music then that eventually got boring, then I moved onto listening to episodes of Family Guy but that got distracting because I would want to see what was going on. Then I decided that maybe a audio book would work. So I downloaded The Mist by Steven King and listened to that and it was really entertaining, but it only lasted one work day. So I finally decided that I needed a horror / non-fiction thing to listen to that was preferably lengthy. So I searched and searched Itunes and the Internet looking all over. Till I stumbled upon great reviews of We're Alive. I put the first 3 chapters on my ipod and got through them in about half a work day and was sooo upset that I didn't put more on my ipod. So then the next day I put all 22 chapters on my ipod and within a week at work I got all caught up. And of-course I was upset that now I would have to wait for the next episode.....

And that is how I found out about We're Alive
    Likes HideoHide liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    I was looking for something to listen to during a bandtour so I was doing random searches on I tunes

"Lurker"

Status
    my friend showed it to me

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    I was listening to the @Nerdist Podcast and they mentioned it. I wasn't even listening properly but We're Alive stuck in my head for some reason. I'm oh so very glad it did because it owned my life for the next few weeks as I caught up!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Saw the word "Zombie" on the Zune Marketplace and downloaded it. Which then rocketed me into a night of not sleeping while I listened to all of season 1.

"Lurker"

Status
    Podcast Beyond! Greg Miller often plugs We're Alive, and one day I figured I should see what he kept talking about. And obviously I was hooked instantly.

"Lurker"

Status
    Well, the last day of my senior year of high school, one of my friends and another kid in my class were arguing about it - my friend loved We're Alive, and the other kid didn't like it (for shame!)

My friend (Sarah) turned to me and said "I know you'll appreciate this." She gave me her iPod and had me listen to Chapter 1, Part 1. I was instantly hooked. the instant I got home, I downloaded the entire first season and as much of the second season as was on iTunes and had a listening marathon. I love this show!! And I love We're Not Dead, which I started listening to around the time Chapter 23 came out

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I actually found this podcast through the Parsec Awards site. I went there to vote for another podcast I listen to, Decoder Ring Theater, in another category. I saw this one, and as a big fan of the zombie genre, I checked it out. Since then, I have listened to all the episodes and most of We're Not Dead (still working through it).

I've really enjoyed it, so I figured I would check the forums out, too.

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts

Research for another Podcast

Found this great podcast during the middle of the first season. Friends have a podcast where they give their impressions on tv, movies, comics, and music. One of them had a Zune and found this podcast through Zune's store. They were very impress with the quality and the content that all of us been hook since that episode.

If you're wondering, the Podcast is called "The Freakin' Awesome Podcast" you can find it here: http://www.artisticalliance.org

We're Alive is such a addicting podcast. Really surprise it's a free podcast. The Quality just blows a lot of other Radio style shows out of the water.

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast