User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Frederick "The Angel" Tenuto was a New York mobster and criminal who would be on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list for over a decade, the longest on record at the time. A low level New York criminal, Tenuto escaped from the Philadelphia County Prison in a jailbreak with four other inmates

Tenuto's name would remain on the FBI's Most Wanted list for over 14 years before it was removed on March 9, 1964, amid reports Tenuto had been killed and secretly buried.
    Oh... look what you found...
    Likes scbubba, Z Sniper liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Gggaaaaaaaahhhhh.....!!!

Off to my google-r!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Gggaaaaaaaahhhhh.....!!!

Off to my google-r!
    Better to be lucky than good, lol. Spelled angels name wrong to get he hit.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Oct 9th, 2013 at 03:01 PM.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Better to be lucky the good, lol. Spelled angels name wrong to get he hit.
    Yea...that's what im trying out! So far I found that there is a folk musican named "mike cross"...havent been much farther than that.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch
    From this episode we know that Angel was connected with one of "the Families" and named after his father. I'm assuming the Families refers to the Mafia. There was a famous Mafia hitman named Frederick "The Angel" Tenuto. His last name and our Angel's are spelled differently, and there's a big time gap between the two, but I think it's too close to be a complete coincidence.

Tenuto escaped from the Philadelphia County Prison along with Willie Sutton in 1947. He spent 10 years on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List, and is rumored to have died in the early 60s.

This also came out when I googled, just now. Seems it is old turf and I want to give cite it

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Bill Roberts was a victim of "Hannibal the Cannibal"

From wiki...
    Robert John Maudsley (born June 1953) is a British serial killer responsible for the murders of four people. He committed three of these murders in prison after receiving a life sentence for a single murder. He was alleged to have eaten part of the brain of one of three men he killed in prison, which earned him the nickname "Hannibal the Cannibal" among the British press; however, the Press Complaints Commission records that national newspapers were subsequently advised that the allegations were untrue, according to the autopsy report.

... eventually cornering and stabbing prisoner Bill Roberts to death. He hacked at Roberts' skull with a makeshift dagger and smashed his head against the wall.
    Likes daveyman23, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Speaking as a native Canadian, this . . .
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Frederick "The Angel" Tenuto was a New York mobster and criminal who would be on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list for over a decade, the longest on record at the time. A low level New York criminal, Tenuto escaped from the Philadelphia County Prison in a jailbreak with four other inmates

Tenuto's name would remain on the FBI's Most Wanted list for over 14 years before it was removed on March 9, 1964, amid reports Tenuto had been killed and secretly buried.
    Too lazy to write my own stuff about this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    From this episode we know that Angel was connected with one of "the Families" and named after his father. I'm assuming the Families refers to the Mafia. There was a famous Mafia hitman named Frederick "The Angel" Tenuto. His last name and our Angel's are spelled differently, and there's a big time gap between the two, but I think it's too close to be a complete coincidence.

Tenuto escaped from the Philadelphia County Prison along with Willie Sutton in 1947. He spent 10 years on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List, and is rumored to have died in the early 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt
    The timeline seems to be consistant for Frederick "The Angel" Tenuto to have been his grandfather though.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

As mentioned somewhere, many of the Tower Survivors were named after survivors on the Titanic.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Bill Roberts was a victim of "Hannibal the Cannibal"

From wiki...
    Robert John Maudsley (born June 1953) is a British serial killer responsible for the murders of four people. He committed three of these murders in prison after receiving a life sentence for a single murder. He was alleged to have eaten part of the brain of one of three men he killed in prison, which earned him the nickname "Hannibal the Cannibal" among the British press; however, the Press Complaints Commission records that national newspapers were subsequently advised that the allegations were untrue, according to the autopsy report.

... eventually cornering and stabbing prisoner Bill Roberts to death. He hacked at Roberts' skull with a makeshift dagger and smashed his head against the wall.
    Now THIS is interesting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast