User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Arrow Victor's Wife: Another Double Entendre?

In the Soccer hideout Victor says his wife was like Frodo, the ring went on and evil came out. A hilarious line to be sure, but is there something more? Given the importance of The Family and Rings is he simply talking about a wedding ring?

I also want to draw attention to the TiVo clip in Chapter 2. When talking about Ink one of the last thing we hear is

...the family...
    Likes Lilydragon, Witch_Doctor, Alizée liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Good catch on the TiVo clip! There is quite a bit of family in this story.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    ... I also want to draw attention to the TiVo clip in Chapter 2. When talking about Ink one of the last thing we hear is

...the family...
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Well, the 'family' comment on the TiVo clip is a dead end.

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ll=1#post53454

But I'm intrigued by the ring aspect. Someone mentioned in the 37.2 thread about a possible Victor-Insurance Salesman-Family Enforcer angle.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Sep 4th, 2013 at 08:11 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

Drat
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

You should know better than to trust Kc

Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    ...I'm intrigued by the ring aspect. Someone mentioned in the 37.2 thread about a possible Victor-Insurance Salesman-Family Enforcer angle.
    Have Victor and Scratch ever seen one-another face-to-face? Is it possible Victor was a Family enforcer, maybe even the one who marked Scratch?
    Likes Alizée, scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Have Victor and Scratch ever seen one-another face-to-face? Is it possible Victor was a Family enforcer, maybe even the one who marked Scratch?
    Victor saw Scratch in the Colony before she stabbed Durai. Of course, that wasn't the right time for Victor to reveal anything. It really would be an interesting twist if he was the enforcer, alas all of the connections we string together would only make this zombie story too unbelievable.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

The trick is not getting victor to see scratch, it is to have her see him. I can think of possible places, but nothing for sure and since she is so well adjusted and has such a great poker face, I cannot be sure. Not!

If the family has any connection to the Apocolypse, they might have a little extras something to reduce their chances of being attacked. Latch and scratch seem to move around with very little problem. Hell, they went shopping for new clothes and were worried about color and sleeve length. When LA was at it's worse, scratch goes to the prison, springs latch etal, crosses the width of LA to Lock and Loaded on the Eastside and then back to the strip mall. She even asks Charlie if he wants to venture across the wall. No evidendence that Duncan is part of the family, but he did say they ran by him. Evidence that they ignore some. He also then spends the rest of the Apocolypse running around on his own.

My guess is they have little to fear from normal biters, but the special ones really put a crimp in their designs.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The trick is not getting victor to see scratch, it is to have her see him. I can think of possible places, but nothing for sure and since she is so well adjusted and has such a great poker face, I cannot be sure. Not!

If the family has any connection to the Apocolypse, they might have a little extras something to reduce their chances of being attacked. Latch and scratch seem to move around with very little problem. Hell, they went shopping for new clothes and were worried about color and sleeve length. When LA was at it's worse, scratch goes to the prison, springs latch etal, crosses the width of LA to Lock and Loaded on the Eastside and then back to the strip mall. She even asks Charlie if he wants to venture across the wall. No evidendence that Duncan is part of the family, but he did say they ran by him. Evidence that they ignore some. He also then spends the rest of the Apocolypse running around on his own.

My guess is they have little to fear from normal biters, but the special ones really put a crimp in their designs.
    I can't think of any instances where Scratch could have seen Victor. That would reveal a connection if she shows recognition of him.
    As for the Family Apocalypse thing, check out this thread http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...atch+make+deal

They do seem to travel at will through out zombieland, even alone at NIGHT!

Duncan did have to hide from a super-fasty, but it's till a mystery as to why Pinstripes & Co. walked past him.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast