User Tag List

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I just got back from urgent care 7 Stiches in my Thumb

I just got back from getting 7 stiches in my thumb at the local Urgent care. I was careless with an exacto Knife and was punished for it.

SPOILER 

Only click the link below if you want to see my stictched up thumb.

https://twitter.com/DuffusMonkey/sta...556416/photo/1
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Oct 7th, 2013 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Spoiler tags. Remember, no spoilers outside approved areas!
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Ouch. Get better.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs up and get well soon!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Get better soon. And yeah - is this just coincidence, or is there a secret connection in your accidentally provoked attempt of disconnecting your thumb from your hand ... ? *dundunDUNNN*
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Dang, Duffusmonkey.... you really did a number on that thumb. Hope it heals ok.

BTW, the picture of your stitched up thumb wasn't too bad. The rest of your twitter stream though....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Get well

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

SCBUBBA lol! Did you see WorgenRiku's post?

We all call him Riku. He is a Gay Furry and he is proud of it. He is also a really great guy, when I first started talking to him on Skype while gaming he freaked me out, after awhile I got used to him and now I find him hillarous.

I started playing online games about the same time my brother openly admitted he was gay. I told my brother once that I feel like I got admitted to a fraternity without having to pay my dues. My Brother being gay finally allowed me to be comfortable around gay people and it has been very liberating! I have SO MUCH FUN making gay jokes about myself (my wife is sometimes annoyed).
    Some people are completly unable to accept and/or deal with gay people and trolling them in the internet and in real life is so much fun I can't help myself.

There is probably nothing that 2 consenting adults can do that will shock Riku and he absolutely loves to shock other people, Don't follow him on Twitter if you are squeamish.

This weekend I am going to Vegas to meet up with 50 of my closest internet friends, that I have never met in real life. Everyone is getting excited and we are getting a little crazy on Twitter

I am notorious for doing anything for a laugh and I often push the envelope of good taste until I go way too far then pull back. My Twitter feed is not horrible but it is not kid friendly either. My 14 year son recently found my Twitter account so I might tone it down a little.
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Oct 7th, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

DuffusMonkey,
    I was just giving you a hard time about the twitter stream.... No worries on my part.

Awesome story about your brother and your friends. Loving people FTW!!!!

Hope you have an incredible time in Vegas and that your thumb doesn't detract from all the fun.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Yikes... stop cutting yourself...

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yikes... stop cutting yourself...
    You make it sound so EMO, I was going to make a joke about it but there is nothing really interesting about being EMO.

I spent the whole day at work telling anyone that asked that I was trying to cut my thumb off but work never gives us enough time to complete anything
    Likes scbubba liked this post