User Tag List

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Kinda like this...the Balance "Trap" from National Treasure 2.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    ...Has the whole series been Michael's journal recap? I guess since the Chapter last season where he pieces together Saul's story after seeing the Blackhawk land in LA...
    I think we've maintained that the whole series is told through EVERYones journal, not just Michael's. However, it could be Michael reading through them all, so Michael's take on everyone elses take I guess. But I think you're wrong on the "piece together Saul's story", when Michael said it was pieced together, I think he was only referencing the goings-ons within helicopter, and when we jumped to saul's perspective it wasn't Michael's piecing Sauls, it was actually saul's account, since he's alive up to this point.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I like the idea of CJ as Oracle (For the Batman fans) she has a great tactical mind and I feel she can become an extremely big help to the group. I'd love to see what she does with all the info in Tawnya's notebooks.
    Likes HardKor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

Kinda like this...the Balance "Trap" from National Treasure 2.
    They made two?!
    Likes Hoff4D, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Look I've never been quite convinced of the "michael's telling this all retrospectively". I certainly think it's possible - likely even, given how much KC plays with tenses - after all, who says "we were stronger now" - but there's no real evidence for it.

People always reference "Saul was a good soldier" in s1 without remembering the contextualisation that Michael was explaining that despite that he hasn't been promoted, due to his insubordination. What I mean is that yes you could also make some case for a double reading, but there is very little evidence for it, and all it is is a hunch.

Certainly there is some element of retrospectivity - that's how it's been structured from day one. And yeah I think Michael will conclude it at the end writing at least SOMETHING down. But a lot of this I think was written on the run, more or less a day after most of these events happened.

So: I am prepared to admit that the starting entry of season 4 can be an end of season 4 retrospective - michael's dying or alone or whatever. But I firmly believe that the original comments in s1 are more or less contemporary with their events.

Ofc KC's always been ambiguous at best, letting us play these mind games with each other before finally revealing how it plays out - we're supposed to have these arguments, that's how he's written it. I can't wait to find out what happens, if Michael fears death or not, if it does come to him, and how these journals pan out.

As a side note - Burt still needs to write down what happened in Chapter 23-24. Perhaps the fact it's five months later is why he was so "blah blah blah"ish and forgetful in Ch23? Who knows, not sure if KC thought that far ahead but not surprised if he did!
    Likes Hoff4D, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Wonderful to finally have my favorite audio drama back!
    Nice intro, though I must say I kinda liked the piano version better. This is more sinister though... I guess.

Regarding the words the inkling spoke... I always heard it as "Die, die, die." I love the "Why (am I) alive, (let me) die!" theory quite a lot, though. Can't remember if that was mentioned in this topic or the one about WND55, or both... I keep confusing them. Hehe.a
    What seemed a little odd to me was the missing "and this is now" in the beginning - looking forward to find out what that means...
    BTW, anyone minding quickly explaining the piece of art for the chapter? My lack of sight kinda stops me from seeing it myself.

Best regards
    Storm

"Lurker"

Status
    when is the next episode? are they coming out every week...I've always waited and bought them from Audible.com, so I'm a newbie to this part of it.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by shachero View Post
    when is the next episode? are they coming out every week...I've always waited and bought them from Audible.com, so I'm a newbie to this part of it.
    Well, they usually tell you that in the end of the file.
    Episodes are released every monday, unless the one week break between each chapter... At least this is how it usually is, the breaks can be longer around holidays... I think. I started listening at chapter 30, so haven't followed the podcast for that long.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    3 episodes a month, occasional breaks for holidays or when schedules get too busy/the WA team is reppin at some award thing. As each chapter has three parts this generally means 3 weeks for each chapter before a weeks break. I believe the finale, chapter 48, will be a livestream non-stop episode again.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I think I'm gonna retire my belief that I heard the Inkling say "Alive." Unless it is mimicking Victor saying "alive" and Saul saying "blood" (On of the unintelligible utterances) then why would it want to express that it was alive. Did it wake up one morning and say, "Ah Crap! I'm a zombie now. But hey, I'M STILL ALIVE!! I've got to tell people that I'm not a George R. Romero Living Dead-Zombie but a 28 Days Later enraged cannibal. Hey, you there! Say, pal, I know y'all are freaking out about this whole zombie business, and believe me I would too, but this is all a big misunderstanding. See, I'm still aliv.... Chomp"

Likes scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast