User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Damn. Why didn't Irwin have Optimus Prime. So many lives would of been saved. DAMN YOU ALL! YOU BLEW IT UP!!!
    A Sig what now?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    A Sig what now?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Same applies for Optimus Prime ...

... and Datu for being too late ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    In the battle there were other fighting vehicles deployed, like the m1.

At the end of the battle, I imagined there being some of the m1's still left fighting even after they ran out of ammo and support, just driving over what would attack them. Would they eventually learn how to open the hatch on the m1? The hatches are much smaller, so, less leverage available or something to grab onto. Bradleys', larger doors, more space to grab on, more points of failure.

As for the Bradleys' doors getting torn off, imagine five to ten "little ones 2nd gens" in a frenzy pulling with enough force in the right spots. And to be honest, they wouldn't have tried to punch a hole in three to five inch thick metal doors. They are well designed to withstand blasts, direct force pulling along the hinges, not so much.

It took them a little while to figure out how to get in, and there was no ground support around the fighting vehicles.
    I don't think the bradley's would have been able to shoot something so close, aside from trying to run them over...

Unless I was able to run a pressure gauge for the force needed, the science will be a little fuzzy... and the military was hesitant about me breaking one of their toys.
    I just love the idea of KC going to a miltary base and asking
    "Hey, would you guys mind if I checked out how much force it takes to tear a doo off a Bradley? It's for an audio show I write, and I want to make sure my super zombies could actually tear its doors off"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234