User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Actually: The best thing that could happen would be that the audience does not get any explanation for all those zombies. This is what you get in so many other zombiestories: dark magic or voodoo, radioactive dump, chemical experiments gone wild, biological/ chemical/ outer-space-ish/radioactive/ viral/ bacterial/ Justin Bieberish-ish agents starting the zombies, mutations of genes, fast food gone wrong, Transformers-Movie-Fandom starting it all ... Whatever the cause, in many stories the audience learns the resaons for zombies coming to unlive and to swarm the planet.

What, if "We're Alive" does not offer an explanation? Up until now we have so many interesting and/or crazy ideas about what's going on - I wouldn't mind keeping it that way until and even beyong the end of the show ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Very true, and I have to admit that not offering at least a complete explanation might be more like KC's style than explaining every single little detail. I have no doubt that the fourth season will be every bit as satisfying as seasons 1-3 were/are. I'm not sure how I would feel if we don't learn where the zombies came from, honestly. I'll have to think about it some more. I agree that it would be very compelling and would create a lot more discussion/speculation/imagination on the parts of the fans to not disclose the source, but I dunno. It seems like it might be too important of a plot point to be left unanswered.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I'm looking forward to the story of Scratch's redemption, and the inevitable Victor-Scratch love match. Also the explanation that the zombies were the result of a Chinese/European conspiracy, ending with the Chinese invasion to claim everything West of the Mississippi.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I'm looking forward to the story of Scratch's redemption, and the inevitable Victor-Scratch love match. Also the explanation that the zombies were the result of a Chinese/European conspiracy, ending with the Chinese invasion to claim everything West of the Mississippi.
    That raises an interesting question. Can she be redeemed? I should write a blog about that.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    That raises an interesting question. Can she be redeemed? I should write a blog about that.
    Yes, Osiris. Yes, you should.

"Lurker"

Status
    something shocking, unbelievable one for it, it need not to end in just a simple way....

"Lurker"

Status
    looking for some ultimate adventures in this season 4 i am sure it would help me a lot....

"Lurker"

Status
    nothing special but wish to look for some interseting twist and turns in the end,.,........

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I'm looking forward to a couple of big showdowns: Scratch and --- (Burt? Lizzie? Saul?), TOWTM and --- (Everybody!), Randy and --- (Anybody?)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am looking forward to a satisfying conclusion of the show. And I am quite optimistic that this is going to happen.

Finally, I would like Victor to reveal that he is actually Batman.

Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I dont know what i want, but if it keeps me listening it'll be great (im really easily bored)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast