User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    So I'm a old man dating/screwing a young girl that I make adult movies with and at the same time, try to make awkward situations within the group. haha, I'll take it. At least I'm friendly. I wonder how Swedegirl is going to take it?
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Good point - I get to be a character all to myself
    Bad point - I am just a figment of someone's imagination
    Good point - I get to be a chef
    I just hope I am better than Pegs
    As the chef, wouldn't you have to be real (instead of a figment)? Could a figment of imagination make cupcakes? I think not!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    As the chef, wouldn't you have to be real (instead of a figment)? Could a figment of imagination make cupcakes? I think not!
    Unless he's a figment that believes he's a chef
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

When I woke up this morning I had a bad feeling that I pushed the humor too far past good taste, I am glad everyone took it so well PM me if you want me to change anything

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    When I woke up this morning I had a bad feeling that I pushed the humor too far past good taste, I am glad everyone took it so well PM me if you want me to change anything
    Nyah! It's all good.

Well, since you asked, I was hoping that I could be a bit, you know, <ahem><ahem> bigger....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Rob Zombie the Cabbage patch kid: This is the baby faced son of Singer, and zombie fan, Rob Zombie. He is an innocent survivor who everyone believes is making up stories about who his dad is. The people who like the kid start to disappear. Pegs defends him from the other tower survors. To thank her the cabbage Patch kid shows Peg something Special he has hidden in a nearby basement. Pegs becomes suspicious when she notices the stairs to the basement have been removed and she is very slow to get close to the edge. Zob Zombie who is actually a Zombie roars in frustration and tried to get out of the basement when Pegs refuses to get any closer to the edge. Cabbagepatch jumps Pegs ans she quickly realizes she is not strong enough to win she must make sure that the kids falls into the basement before she is pushed.
    Who told you about our basement? Daddy's not going to be happy that the word is out.
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Good point - I get to be a character all to myself
    Bad point - I am just a figment of someone's imagination
    Good point - I get to be a chef
    I just hope I am better than Pegs

You are a great cook! You can make Human flesh taste like Chicken!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

I think it's a creative idea and if it's never meant to be as a season 4 insert, it could be made into a fan fiction on the forum.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

There is a small isolated group of suvivors who have not even seen a zombie yet, but they have been following the story by communicating with other ham radio enthusiasts. They are in a small compound in the mountains that has been running a continous Dungeons and Dragons game for several years now.

Grognaurd was a good friend of Gary Gygax but made his fortune writing novels about Dungeons and Dragons instead of trying to scrape together a living making games. When he made his first million he bought the California ranch of a survivalist that had died from a heart attack. The survivalist compound was set up to be completely self sustaining but Grognaurd went to the extreme adding a two story tall stone wall with Crenellations and a wall walk. The front gate doubles as a bridge that lowers over a large moat that surounds the wall. The wall was almost complete when the breakout occurred and some of the construction workers even sucessfully rescued thier families but most of the workers that when back for thier families never returned.

Grognaurd was the host of the game but not the dungeonmaster, he had several of those to keep the game running almost continously Trublud was one of the dungeonmasters that NEVER left, there was speculation that Grognaurd payed him to DM but most people believed his story that he was Steve Wozniak's bastard son and was paid by Wozniak to keep quiet. He was so into the game that to him zombies were just part of the game and he never doubted they existed even though he never saw one yet.

BrianDominic was one of the construction workers that didn't have a family so when news of the outbreak occured he worked tirelessly to fill gaps in the wall with anything he could find, plywood, wooden doors, logs... Once he felt he had done all he could with the materails at hand he formed a team of volunteers to go to the nearby quarry and get the stone they needed to truely make the wall safe.

JeanJWebb was a morecasual D&D player that just happend to be gaming at the compound when the outbreak occured. He is thrilled by it and thinks it the greatest thing ever probably becasue he had not real friends or family and had not seen a zombee yet. The only thing of significance he has contributed so far is convincing everyone that Grognaurd's Castle is a cool name for the Castle

Raven Malador was one of the newer Dungeon Masters, dedicated to D&D to a nearly hypnotic level, everyone thought he was a nobody, lost in a fantasy world. When the outbreak occurred he rushed off to save his "family". Everyone was saddend that he lost his mind. There was no way that a loser like that had a family he was good as dead. Two weeks later he arrived back at the Castle driving a fully customized Hummer. It was a customized military model not a civilian one, just like Arnold Swartzenger had. Following the Hummer was a enormous RV, It was one of the super high end RV'S that probably costed a half million dollars. Once he was safely inside the gates everyone was shocked when he introduced a well known former supermodel Alizee as his wife and then he introduced thier 4 kids. He explained that he was an actor that did lots of character roles in movies but was never a leading man. He was a method actor and had spent the last few months at the compound in charter 100% of the time to prepare for a new movie. He also explained that he had played a navy seal in a previous movie and had spent several months being trained by ex navy seals. If not for that training he didn't think he would have been able to return alive, let alone save his family.

Alizee Carried a fancy .308 Palma rifle clearly set up for competitive shooting. Some of the Castle residents were staring at her with awe some were staring with amusement. Raven Malador noticed and proudly told anyone that listened that she was VERY competitive at 1000 yard shooting competitions. Everyone quickly realized that if she could shoot a zombie 10 football fields away what a valuable asset she was to the group, a lot more valuable than some actor who thought he was a navy Seal...

ARCH_Will was a Irish stonemason hired to make the stone wall look authentic. He has been suffering with depression because he knows that even if they are alive he will probably never see his family in Ireland again. BrianDominic has been keeping him busy building the wall but ever since the stone ran out his depression has made him useless to do anything else. He didn't volunteer to run to the quarry for more stone BrianDominic just informed him that he WAS going.

There were also a lot of D&D gamers that had so far proved useless at building walls or growing crops, Hopefully Grognaurd could find a use for, Merlin1274, FredRum, EpiEpee, Clem131, PikePaw, Bakkie_Pleur & UndeadSweeper or he might have to send them out on a mission that they might not survive. Hmm Undead Sweeper only a D&D addict would have that name BEFORE the outbreak.
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Sep 7th, 2013 at 08:14 PM.
    Likes Grognaurd, scbubba liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

We all know that Scratch's god is Osiris, the god of the underworld. She prays to him once in a while to grant her the strength to smote the fuck out of her enemies. Mostly Pegs.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast