User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Exclamation Season 3 CD Release and Audible=-

Season 3 is coming to CD on April 1st. You can get the audible version early at:
    http://www.audible.com/pd/ref=sr_1_1...4253677&sr=1-1

Cheers!

ALSO available on iTunes already as well:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/audioboo...al/id623812981

Please RATE us too if you're there.
    Last edited by Kc; Mar 25th, 2013 at 04:57 PM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i wish I had this news about 4 days ago. I had just got something from amazon. aaaarrrrgggg

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Just pre-ordered it on Amazon. I like having physical items; besides, I still have my zune. So no itunes for me.
    Likes pinkstarmary liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    When I first read it, part of me secretly thought it was a early April Fools joke
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Beaumont, CA. Down the freeway from the waterworks.
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Most excellent. I'll be honest, I'm kind of holding out until it's announced if there will be a collectors edition box set with all four seasons or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I still have my zune. So no itunes for me.
    Zunester, my homey. What are you running on? 2nd Gen 80gb here. I'm dreading the day it dies, thinking of going for an ipod classic after. What's your plan?

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    had a Halo edition 30 gig, but it kind of died on one of my deployments (can't stay connected to a computer for more than a minute at a time). So now, and for the past 5 years, I've been rocking the 120 gig zune. It recently decided to jump out of my hands one day and split open, so I had to buy a protective case for its safety. That case has worked good so far, but I just added a layer of tape on the two longest sides since something else happened. I have no plans to get something new, unless I hit the local pawn shop (there are PLENTY in town) and grab a zune hd if my player decides to have a perma-death.

One of my friends jokes that I sold my soul to Bill Gates, so by his logic, and I cannot go to the altar of Steve Jobs.

I've definitely gotten more than my money's worth out of the zune... 5 years of podcasts, pictures held that would've been otherwise deleted or destroyed on my older computers, and countless music.

Yeah, I need to quit highjacking this thread; this is supposed to be about Season 3, not a promo for a dead microsoft product (that I love dearly).

Quote Originally Posted by buzzbros2002 View Post
    Most excellent. I'll be honest, I'm kind of holding out until it's announced if there will be a collectors edition box set with all four seasons or not.

Zunester, my homey. What are you running on? 2nd Gen 80gb here. I'm dreading the day it dies, thinking of going for an ipod classic after. What's your plan?
    Likes Kc liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I down loaded it sen 3 from I Tunes and does not have any art work. how do i get the art work?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    any help

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie Danny View Post
    any help
    Weird... um... No artwork at all? I'll contact Blackstone Audio about it. Thanks for letting me know!

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    I got this from Amazon this morning:

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 26, 2013 (Order# XXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXXX). Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the item(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when the item(s) may be delivered:

Kc Wayland "We're Alive: A Story of Survival - Season Three (A Full Cast Audio Drama)"
    New Delivery Estimate: April 25, 2013 - May 15, 2013

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount) at no additional cost.

Noooooooooo!!!!!! (pretend to hear that as Anakin rises from that Frankenstein bed in Revenge of the Sith). I'm a patient dude, though; I know it will be here soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast