User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

The Sagas of Kelly & Victor

Am I the only one that is hoping Kelly and Victor get together, and then down, and then funky? I spent too much time disliking Kelly, but she's one of those characters that won my respect and admiration, and now I just want her to get laid finally. We know Victor is . . . well, let's just come right out and say it, "His balls are blue as blue can get." Him and Kelly seem to have a good deal of sexual tension, and they seem like a natural fit. Let's face it, Vic don't have many choices for trim.
    Likes REZombie, scbubba liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    It is definitely time for Victor the incarnated vulcano to show her his mucho macho mojo-ness.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Victor and Kelly should have their time. But Kelly needs to be just the first of many. Victor is the sole representative (that we know of) of the proud Mexican culture. Victor must breed, so Mexico can survive.
    Likes buzzbros2002, LiamKerrington liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Victor and Kelly should have their time. But Kelly needs to be just the first of many. Victor is the sole representative (that we know of) of the proud Mexican culture. Victor must breed, so Mexico can survive.
    Are we sure that Mexico was done for? I couldn't see the zeds making haste for Tijuana. But who else does Victor have? If CJ survives--and this is a huge if--then maybe he could get down on that, but chances are slim to none. Unless they figure a way to turn some of the infected back, then he might have a shot with some a biter.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    ...who else does Victor have? If CJ survives--and this is a huge if--then maybe he could get down on that, but chances are slim to none.
    How about Victor and Scratch? I can't think of any other guy in the story who might measure up to her; even Victor may be a stretch.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    How about Victor and Scratch? I can't think of any other guy in the story who might measure up to her; even Victor may be a stretch.
    It's surprising . . . but I could totally get behind that. I'd be ok if they got together, fell in lust, and had babies. They all thought she couldn't have kids, but they didn't count on Vic's super sperms!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    It's surprising . . . but I could totally get behind that. I'd be ok if they got together, fell in lust, and had babies. They all thought she couldn't have kids, but they didn't count on Vic's super sperms!
    So we're in agreement. Victor and Scratch cross paths, kick ass side-by-side for a time, then race off to repopulate Mexico together.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Hoooly crap, this stuff cracks me up! OR, I could really piss off Michael and take his woman,.....no, literally,...hog tie Pegs and head for the border!
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Hoooly crap, this stuff cracks me up! OR, I could really piss off Michael and take his woman,.....no, literally,...hog tie Pegs and head for the border!
    Whoa! Victor's back in the house! I thought he'd be moving in on Kelly right about now!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    haha, good thread.

Victor is actually one of my favorite late joining characters....and Kelly has grown on me over time...So Yeah, Victor and Kelly need to hook up...however the Victor/Scratch/Pegs repopulate mexico idea is great! lol
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast