User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    This is also completely possible. Except the urine part. I've heard he's working on sweat powered generators though.
    Ew. I'm not actually sure which is worse, but I'll say sweat, simply because of how a supply would be generated. I mean, you could just walk up and pee in the tank instead of having to jog for long stretches, then towel yourself off, then wring the towel out into a jar, then take the jar to the machine . . . it just seems like more work than having no lights. Maybe he'll think of a way to run them on dirt! There's tons of dirt! Dirt is everywhere!
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Ew. I'm not actually sure which is worse, but I'll say sweat, simply because of how a supply would be generated. I mean, you could just walk up and pee in the tank instead of having to jog for long stretches, then towel yourself off, then wring the towel out into a jar, then take the jar to the machine . . . it just seems like more work than having no lights. Maybe he'll think of a way to run them on dirt! There's tons of dirt! Dirt is everywhere!
    If they run it on sweat it will assure their destruction. The exhaust would smell like human BO/Hormones and the zombies would smell it.

Then everyone would beat Datu down.

Ok. Let's stick with the pee.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If they run it on sweat it will assure their destruction. The exhaust would smell like human BO/Hormones and the zombies would smell it.

Then everyone would beat Datu down.

Ok. Let's stick with the pee.
    This should be covered in depth in WND.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

WA goes all soap. Lizzy and Saul will have plenty to do with all the emotional stuff, deep relationsips simply uncover. But I sincerely hope that this won't happen.

The baby gets kidnapped-theme is one that has come to my mind instantly. This would be a sweet reference to the theories behind the Little Ones which were discussed on this forum - like children/ infants from the hospital which were transformed and zombiengineered to Little Ones.
    This again could lead to Lizzy and friends to unleash a zombie-rampage in the hospital in order to kill Ink, humiliate zombies and rescue the baby.

The question would be: Will we see another time-jump like the one within season 3? And if so, the subsequent question would be: Is the baby good enough to become a new zombiengineering-object, or would this require the baby to be of a certain age ... ? This, I guess, would be a good question on Zombie-Theories, right?

Anyway: Interesting question.

All the best!
    Liam
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Good point. Hadn't thought of that. It's also possible that Kc will break from the norm and skip a month or two, start with the season off with the birth, a chapter later kill Lizzy, and then get on with the real story: Datu's Quest To Convert All The Generators To Run On Urine.
    Sorry, I have to bring it up. The whole urine thing reminds me of the Ghostbusters movie, you know, "don't cross the streams."

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    WA goes all soap. Lizzy and Saul will have plenty to do with all the emotional stuff, deep relationsips simply uncover. But I sincerely hope that this won't happen.

The baby gets kidnapped-theme is one that has come to my mind instantly. This would be a sweet reference to the theories behind the Little Ones which were discussed on this forum - like children/ infants from the hospital which were transformed and zombiengineered to Little Ones.
    This again could lead to Lizzy and friends to unleash a zombie-rampage in the hospital in order to kill Ink, humiliate zombies and rescue the baby.

The question would be: Will we see another time-jump like the one within season 3? And if so, the subsequent question would be: Is the baby good enough to become a new zombiengineering-object, or would this require the baby to be of a certain age ... ? This, I guess, would be a good question on Zombie-Theories, right?

Anyway: Interesting question.

All the best!
    Liam
    I am looking forward to seeing a time jump, I do not what to see Lizzy running around like a pregnant wom(b)bat for the most part of season 4.
    In addition, I do not what to witness a situation like this: (telegramm style, imagine this Lizzy and Datu trapped in a small room, labor pains, a partly antisepticized tea spoon, Datu conducting a abdominal caesarean section. OMFG.
    Last edited by YetAnotherBloodyCheek; Feb 20th, 2013 at 09:46 AM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Sorry, I have to bring it up. The whole urine thing reminds me of the Ghostbusters movie, you know, "don't cross the streams."
    It reminds me of Red Dawn.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    It reminds me of Red Dawn.
    Hm, Red Dawn, ... you lost me. You are not talking about the movie from 1984 / 2012, are you not?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, Red Dawn, ... you lost me. You are not talking about the movie from 1984 / 2012, are you not?
    Never saw the remake. The 1984 flick was great. Either way, there's a scene in the beginning of the movie, the Russians have invaded and are blowing people away--there's a particularly brutal bit where a school is shot up while classes are in session--and a small group of teens manage to escape. During the escape the truck they're in takes a shot in the radiator, so they end up having to piss into the rad to get to their destination.

I have no idea what made it into the remake, but I would be surprised if they kept the scenes of the kids being shot up by the full autos.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Patrick "Nobody puts baby in the corner" Swayze.

Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I had to.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast