User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Scratch is becoming a wonderful character and such a beautiful voice

Does anybody else think Scratch has a damn sexy voice??

After her revelations about her abortion and how she is, from what I can tell, protecting Lizzy and the baby, perhaps she is not as bad as we thought.
    She seems the simple product of her upbringing in what appears to be a very violent family. Are we going to see a more gentle side to her?? I really love her character.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Her character has definitely grown on me. I definitely think Jenna McCombie is perfect for the role of Scratch, she does very well.

I think we'll see a softer side of everyone from the mallers. Bricks was a given at first, now Scratch will let her good side show.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    ...Did either of you listen to the episode that followed the one you're talking about? I think it was made clear in that one that her good side only extends as far as Lizzy and her child. When she started interrogating Burt, she turned right back to how she was. However, I suppose knowing the motivation for her actions does make her more sympathetic. I was certainly feeling much warmer towards her, until the Burt scene, and then it was...
    Last edited by Vlarken; Jul 18th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Yea that is true, she did kinda go crazy on Burt. She is driven by her emotions more after her brother was killed and now protecting Lizzy and being able to hear about her past. The last couple of episodes she just sounds different, in a nicer way...except for the incident with Burt.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Yea that is true, she did kinda go crazy on Burt. She is driven by her emotions more after her brother was killed and now protecting Lizzy and being able to hear about her past. The last couple of episodes she just sounds different, in a nicer way...except for the incident with Burt.
    She does sound more... Normal. I think this may be because we've never really seen her in this sort of situation before now though. Whenever we've seen Scratch, she's always had to have her guard up, dealing with the other Mallers, or her enemies, and delegating orders. This last one was one of the first times that we've seen her in just a normal situation, talking to someone whom she doesn't have to intimidate or boss around. Then, in the Burt scene, she put on her 'I'm a crazy motherfucker, don't forget it' face, and proceeded to be the person she is when she has to get things done.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    all credit to her actress and the writing,
    I hate scratch but she's so good at playing it
    you can't help admire her. and then looking her
    up (sorry i'm blanking on her actor's name) it's
    funny to see how cool she acts, but also strange
    when she's wearing an airbrushed bikini. it's just
    funny when it's the idea of scratch doing that, lol.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I needed that last episode to put me back in perspective. Scratch is one evil mofo, regardless of her reasons. She talks at times like she doesn't like the Family rules, but she's hellbent on following them to a "T" when they work toward her benefit. You cut someone's finger off, it doesn't grow back. That's it. That's unforgivable. But then again, that's Scratch. And that scene was torture for me to listen to.

"Lurker"

Status
    A lot of what has been said up top is what I was getting at with my thread. Scratch is a product of her treatment. Scatch is my number one character.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Not after shirley. Bitch is going DOWN.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast