User Tag List

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX

Samantha a Little One?

I was re-listening to Purgatory Part 3, when Samantha is taken away, I started to think if Ink "playing with her" in the arena, was transforming her into a Little One? It would be interesting to see one of the last Little Ones show up with her features. Since the Little Ones having tattooed a number on them, this could fit with him playing with her. We never heard if her body was gone. Just a thought!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

This is a twist on some other speculations about the arena-playtime and the Little Ones. I don't think I've heard it like this. Interesting thought, though. But, the little ones are smaller than adults, aren't they?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

You are sick and Twisted +1 REP

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

FranKalani will also be returning for the series finale.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mh. Interesting. I remember someone mentioning something similar along that line, but not directly connected with the Little Ones.
    That would be a really dark, dark turn. No idea what kind of impact this would have on Datu and 'specially Hope ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I've wondered if we would have some main (or at least memorable) character from the past show up as a Zed in Season 4. Having it be someone with strong emotional ties to a main character would be a big twist. Imagine that one of the first things Hope sees after getting her site back is Mommy Dearest ripping people's heads off.... *shudder*
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I've wondered if we would have some main (or at least memorable) character from the past show up as a Zed in Season 4. Having it be someone with strong emotional ties to a main character would be a big twist. Imagine that one of the first things Hope sees after getting her site back is Mommy Dearest ripping people's heads off.... *shudder*
    It would definitely be a huge twist, maybe Hope would kill her to protect Datu?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    This is a twist on some other speculations about the arena-playtime and the Little Ones. I don't think I've heard it like this. Interesting thought, though. But, the little ones are smaller than adults, aren't they?
    No they are actually bigger, I believe Victor points that out outside of the school.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    when we first see them, now they are very tall, and any people turned by little ones don't become small, the just turn into the tall ones. i think i'll start calling them super z

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I was re-listening to Purgatory Part 3, when Samantha is taken away, I started to think if Ink "playing with her" in the arena, was transforming her into a Little One? It would be interesting to see one of the last Little Ones show up with her features. Since the Little Ones having tattooed a number on them, this could fit with him playing with her. We never heard if her body was gone. Just a thought!
    I thought the same thing with the one that attacked the chinook 30 miles from Boulder. They said it was a female numbered. The thought of it being her came to my mind when I was listening to the chapter. I don't think Datu actually saw what happened to her right? So it could be that she was turned to one at the hospital.