"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    Oh.My.God.

And how close it does resemble the mind-set of lawyers. I must know. With some luck I become one sooner or later ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Well, Saul's point was that
    SPOILER 
    Last edited by Kc; Jan 4th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Damnit, Kc! Yes, you are the Master of the WA-Universe. Sure ... But: SPOILER!, Dude, SPOILER! I was punished and tortured for less ...

Anyway. And what about marriage based in religion in the WA-verse? If I get Ordinary12's original posting right, in which he basically critizes the interference by the state in religious matters, he also may understand it that marriage based on religion might be possible in the WA-verse ... So, whatabout
    SPOILER 
    and marriage based on religion, if there is no law or legal system or rules-body available anymore ...

All the best!
    Liam

P.S.: Question: Will Nikvoodoo, following his announcement, delete this thread now?
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jan 4th, 2013 at 03:09 PM.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Damnit, Kc! Yes, you are the Master of the WA-Universe. Sure ... But: SPOILER!, Dude, SPOILER! I was punished and tortured for less ...

Anyway. And what about marriage based in religion in the WA-verse? If I get Ordinary12's original posting right, in which he basically critizes the interference by the state in religious matters, he also may understand it that marriage based on religion might be possible in the WA-verse ... So, whatabout
    SPOILER 
    and marriage based on religion, if there is no law or legal system or rules-body available anymore ...

All the best!
    Liam

P.S.: Question: Will Nikvoodoo, following his announcement, delete this thread now?
    (Spooky music playing in the background.)

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post

SPOILER 

All the best!
    Liam

(Spooky music playing in the background.) Damn it, KC!!! I'm a doctor....not a fortune teller!!! I think "Jim" sounds better. LOL!!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Nah. I'm just gonna move it. If we gonna keep referencing the show, we can do it there without some douche in red being all cranky.

Reference Riley and her potential lesbian Lizzy desires freely now
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jan 4th, 2013 at 05:21 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

+1
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

@Ordinary12: Now that you have received several very distinguished positions by several forum-members in return to your raised topic, what's your opinion?
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Oh man, it is beer, pretzels and popcorn time each time a sex related topic is discussed in this forum.

As I happen to have an IT background, marriage itself is not merely more than just a data flag. Oh, what, you are married, well that two persons are jointly and severally liable from a finanical point of view. That is great. No big deal.

Moreover, yes, it is true. You can get killed in a lot of countries for being gay. Brave (new) religious world. All Abrahamic religious seem to have issues with that. Well, that is a fact, glad we do not get stoned to death for adultery anymore.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast