User Tag List

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Loved the live show last night. Great job everyone. First time I caught a live season closer and it did not dissappoint.
    Last edited by Blues_127; Dec 6th, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Yeah. There was a lot of suspense! Victor is much more badass then Scratch - as of now. He is not running away like a weak pussy, he stands and fight. Putting the beast down with the lethal injection .... That's Australian Style mucho grande ... (Fun Fact: Most of the most poisonous animals on planet Earth exist in Australia ...)
    Naah, our poor little girl is on her own. There will be time enough for her to talk to - what would she call him? - Burrito Boy. And technically speaking - she is more likely to have a vagina than Victor. So, you are entitled to categorize her as weak pussy. But I consider it rather rude.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    With Scratch, I see of more the enemy of my enemy is my friend plot going on. They will need her for the offensive attack. And remember that she out there without a base now.

Sidenote, did anyone also hear "The Bodyguard" song when Vic fell into Saul arms' ?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I am still having a hard time with the Burt vs. behemoth confrontation. Merely hours before, Burt was in his cell, tortured, hungry, in his our excrements maybe. In addition, he broke his legs a few months ago - and he is not the youngest one around. I mean, what is next, James Caan's character from Stephen King's Misery dancing like in Footloose?
    It has already been established that Behemoths are not speedsters, instead strong and enduring, definition Mighty Glaciers. Plus this one was blind and the pipe bombs probably at least hurt it. So Burt could keep ahead of it since he had to lead the confused beast. There would be too much chaos and overlapping scents for probably even a bloodhound to pinpoint Burt by scent. Thus I hold that the battle could work. While KC allows for awesome, he keeps things concievable and consistent with what has been established. Plus Burt is trying to catch his breath for most of the conflict.

Also I noticed it right awat but I had to check. It seems 12 was the highest numbered Little One. There are 9 Black Numbers in the Colony battle and 3 Black Numbers are confirmed dead. So it seems there were originally 12, now at most 7. Of course since they can turn people...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

@YABC
    - about Burt enjoying his Behemoth-scene: Yeah, it was kind of weird. But consider this: a) battlehardened veteran, b) US best boy (marine), c) all of a sudden a lot of enjoyable faces show up, d) about a day (or something) in which he was able to regain some will for life again ... And about his leg: I guess in the beginning he earned himself some medical care, before the torture and stuff started (a guess) ... SO I have no trouble with plauisbility:
    - about Scratch and rudeness: a) is she really alone; I don'T think so; b) weak pussy ... Ok, the PUN was not intended ... It's what you made of it ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Still jazzed about this episode. The whole Burt vs Behemoth part brought up many different flashbacks to Lethal Weapon/Die Hard type movie scenes. The difference being that we just were never sure whether Kc was gonna kill off the hero or not.

Same was true for the LO #8 vs Saul piece (all though the build up for that wasn't as being).

But the kicker was Victor vs LO #5 (ShortArm, I like to call him). I really thought Mucho Macho was acabado... terminado.... muerto....

But nobody puts Victor down!!!! The one character that might actually be tougher than Scratch now - Victor!
    Yes, I really hoping that didn't need to pour out a 40oz for my pal Victor.

"Lurker"

Status
    Im so Happy we get a Happy ending, it gets old with so many clifhangers and sad endings. I feel good after listening . Great job guys.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wait, did anyone notice what Saul said about Arrowface? It had a infection around the injured eye. So the zombie can't heal once they turned. Any chemical, Llke we found out from Victor, or infection can't be recover from. This maybe a strategy, chemical warfare against the zombies.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    So this is just in its early stages of theorizing, but I believe we may have seen the last of the behemoths. I say this with the thinking that if there were a bunch of them, arrowhead wouldn't have been so popular (arena, bell, colony). And we do know that the behemoths are tough skinned like the inklings, and incredibly durable like the inklings. My thoughts are that behemoths were the early tests for pinstripes inklings.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    @YABC
    - about Burt enjoying his Behemoth-scene: Yeah, it was kind of weird. But consider this: a) battlehardened veteran, b) US best boy (marine), c) all of a sudden a lot of enjoyable faces show up, d) about a day (or something) in which he was able to regain some will for life again ... And about his leg: I guess in the beginning he earned himself some medical care, before the torture and stuff started (a guess) ... SO I have no trouble with plauisbility:
    - about Scratch and rudeness: a) is she really alone; I don'T think so; b) weak pussy ... Ok, the PUN was not intended ... It's what you made of it ...

All the best!
    Liam
    a,b): What time period are we talking of, 1964 - 1976?
    c): Was this not after he unARMed the behemoth?
    d): Yeah, he is superhuman.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast