User Tag List

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    32 pages?! Fuuuuuuuu......
    Yeah... you'd swear it was THE episode to end all episodes.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: King Ricemaster
    Now that they are all back together it will be interesting how they will take the fight to them instead of the survivors being always attack. I wonder what Scratch and the other mallers are up to? Will there be a truce?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    there has been talk of, call it, extracurricular works being released during the break, something like a burt origin story. who knows, maybe we'll get an escape from boulder pegs and kelly story.
    That would be epic.

Hey I know this is probably the wrong episode but why was that helicopter recon mission sent out to LA by the military? The one that ended up picking up all the Inklets and destroying Boulder Safe Zone? Sorry fuzzy memory.

And I do agree, love the season finales in one big episode/podcast.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaTank View Post
    Now that they are all back together it will be interesting how they will take the fight to them instead of the survivors being always attack. I wonder what Scratch and the other mallers are up to? Will there be a truce?
    Oh shit no, sir... peace with Scratch will only be brought about by handing Pegs over with a ribbon in her hair.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Truce does not imply peace, does it?
    Wouldn't it be nice to see another evil scheme of deceit and lies from Scratch? Like: She accepts the truce with Michael and guys, joins forces; and in the right moment she kills Pegs. Too far-fetched, or pretty much Scratch-style? One flaw in this picture: Scratch might be way to proud to agree in a truce with anyone for as long as she has options.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice to see another evil scheme of deceit and lies from Scratch? Like: She accepts the truce with Michael and guys, joins forces; and in the right moment she kills Pegs. Too far-fetched, or pretty much Scratch-style? One flaw in this picture: Scratch might be way to proud to agree in a truce with anyone for as long as she has options.
    My view of Scratch is that she could be sneaky enough to agree to the "truce" long enough to get what she wants. I'm not sure that anyone on the other side would do it. So far, just about everyone from the Tower group (aka, our heroes) has stated a hatred for, and desire to kill (in various ways) our little Scratch.

In other words, I would be amazed if Michael and Co. were to actually trust her long enough for a truce to be made. But then again, it is quite an extraordinary set of events that has brought us to season 4 now....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: King Ricemaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Oh shit no, sir... peace with Scratch will only be brought about by handing Pegs over with a ribbon in her hair.
    I agree with you that there will be no truce with Scratch and that there are some choices that every character has on order to survive

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    It's the very definition of the word, sir.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTank View Post

Haha. Oh you were serious? (Only teasing)

I doubt that scratch is gonna switch over to the light side...ever.
    And in the freaky chance that she did, it wouldn't matter the gang has a pretty big grudge with her.
    - 1 Finger roughly chopped
    - 1 dead leuitenant
    - 1 damaged tower
    -Return later to burn it down and kill all b-roles
    - 1 captured and killed girl
    - mix all together and add a dash of fury fueled vendetta against the dirty hippie.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    I doubt that scratch is gonna switch over to the light side...ever.
    And in the freaky chance that she did, it wouldn't matter the gang has a pretty big grudge with her.
    She wouldn't switch to the light side. But if she saw a huge benefit (like finally getting a realistic chance to kill off Pegs, and along that Scratch's own survival), then Scratch would join forces - how unlikely this may seem at the moment.

I wouldn't want Scratch for an enemy for as long as she had the slightest chance to kick my ass; but I'd like to see her on my ranks for soldiers or minions to fight for my cause, even with her evil demeanor - or because of it - combined with her fighting abilities.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast