User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Possible "Ink" Theories

I was always wondering who and why this certain zombie is there and is in charge, or seems to be. From what i can recall, I do remember a certain scene in the tower when some of the main characters were reveiwing a tevo recording on the tv, it was showing a new brodcast but also had some information of a tattooed insane asylum inmate, now i thought to myself it could be possible that that tattooed mental patient Might be the "ink" zombie we all know to cause so much trouble. and as for his smarts, well a lot of people who are mentally troubled or sometimes insane have been known to have almost genious like understanding in some parts of their brains, maybe not all but some. Could "ink" be that insane patient? Thats one of my theories atleast.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

First. Hi! Welcome! Don't forget to visit the introduction thread!
    Second. ibmerge
    Third. Good theory, I tend to lean the same way.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Hey Siaxne94!

Yeah, that theory has already been discussed... along with many others. But feel free to join in the discussion, starting with the newest episode...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Or anywhere you feel like jumping in.

Paul Arias
    I totally believe (& think that it is pretty much confirmed) that the tattooed zombie is indeed "Ink". I think the coincidence of the infection breakout and him being transferred to a mental facility in LA shows that the infection may be connected to him. Either he is connected with the infection, or his psychopathic killing spree that he was sentenced for has something to do with why he is a smart zombie.
    Him to being able to lead and control the zombies leads me to believe that he has a connection to the outbreak. Perhaps his sentencing is specifically tied with it. Just a thought

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Arias View Post
    I totally believe (& think that it is pretty much confirmed) that the tattooed zombie is indeed "Ink". I think the coincidence of the infection breakout and him being transferred to a mental facility in LA shows that the infection may be connected to him. Either he is connected with the infection, or his psychopathic killing spree that he was sentenced for has something to do with why he is a smart zombie.
    Him to being able to lead and control the zombies leads me to believe that he has a connection to the outbreak. Perhaps his sentencing is specifically tied with it. Just a thought
    It does little to explain The Haze though, which seems to be closely tied with the emergence of the creatures. Would your theory include a link between both The Haze, the fissures at Ground Zero, and Ink? I would be interested in hearing that. To the best of my knowledge, no one has tried to connect those three. I could be wrong though. It has happened on occasion.
    Last edited by Osiris; May 20th, 2012 at 12:29 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Well there is also a theory that Ink/Paul/Bill Roberts is not a zombie. That is why he is able to speak. I thought that idea was far fetched because he did take a bullet to the chest. But then someone from the forums suggested Ink may have been wearing a bullet proof vest. Although I still think Ink is a zombie that idea did give me pause.

The zombie virus, if we can call it that, gives regular zombies spidey senses, the ability to smell unturned humans. It also makes them stronger than normal people. Burt already mentioned that the smarter you are in life the smarter you are in "death". I always though that the zombie virus makes natural abilities stronger. Some people are strong, others are faster, some can jump, while others are good swimmers.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

If we consider that Saul has a different reaction to The Haze that others seem to, it stands to reason that Ink may have a completely different reaction to it as well. It may have hieghtened some of his natural physical traits without 'zombificating' him. That's something that I had not considered. Good thinking, Gene.

"Lurker"

Status
    My theorie is that ink is the man in the pinstriped suite the suite must be his prison outfit

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Siaxe94 View Post
    I was always wondering who and why this certain zombie is there and is in charge, or seems to be. From what i can recall, I do remember a certain scene in the tower when some of the main characters were reveiwing a tevo recording on the tv, it was showing a new brodcast but also had some information of a tattooed insane asylum inmate, now i thought to myself it could be possible that that tattooed mental patient Might be the "ink" zombie we all know to cause so much trouble. and as for his smarts, well a lot of people who are mentally troubled or sometimes insane have been known to have almost genious like understanding in some parts of their brains, maybe not all but some. Could "ink" be that insane patient? Thats one of my theories atleast.
    I'm think that is why everybody is calling him ink, because that is what it calls him in the recording. Nice job figuring that out on your own wits that was one thing I was not able to do, I had to be told

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast